𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱

AFTER HARRY CAME BACK WITH HERMIONE, he explained what happened at the Forbidden forest before telling them that they needed to go to the Ministry of Magic as soon as possible.

So here they were, in the the Department of Mysteries looking for a prophecy that concers their win against the Dark Lord. Isaac had the Lumos charm on his wand as he too looked for the ball of the prophecy. He stood beside Hermione as he walked with the group.

Isaac heard footsteps coming there way and alerted everyone. Harry moved to the front of the group and saw a figure who had a mask in stalking towards them. This led then to all seperate from each other as Death Eaters followed them, trying to capture them.

Isaac was casting spell after spell to the Death Eater chasing him. When he turned a corner, Isaac waited for the Death Eater to turn before hitting him with his shoulder, making him lose his balance before casting Reducto.

Once he defeated him, Isaac moved around the aisles for the others. He came across Hermione who was struggling with defeating two Death Eaters. He moved towards them and cast Expulso on one of them, distracting the other one for a while until Hermione was able to defeat him.

Isaac ran towards her and looked her body up and down for any injuries. "Are you alright? No injuries?"

Hermione smiled softly at him before grabbing his hand. "I'm alright Isaac. We have to find the others."

Isaac nodded at her before squeezing her hand, ignoring the rapid beating of his heart, and sprinting around the room. They first bumped into Harry who was being chased by a Death Eater, but soon defeated it.

Isaac was still holding Hermione's hand in hopes that they won't get seperated. Later on they were all together and theywent out a door. But instead of standing on ground, they were free falling.

When they were about 10 centimeters from the floor, they stopped abruptly then fell down. Isaac looked at everyone and was glad they were all fine. He looked towards Harry who was already standing and looking at an arch that looked like a gate.

Isaac stood up and looked at Harry who was slowly walking towards the rock formation of an arch. "The voices... can you tell what they're saying?"

Isaac looked at Harry with furrowed eyebrows but then his eyes widdened when he heard small whispers. He couldn't make out who it was so he moved closer towards it with Luna and Harry. "There aren't any voices Harry. Lets get out of here."

Isaac glanced at Luna and Harry before looking back at Hermione and raised his eyebrow at her. "There is a voice Mione. I just don't know who."

Harry snapped out of it and faced towards where the door was. Everyone followed suite and brought out their wands. Before they could say any spells, they were ambushed by a dark mist. The Death Eaters.

Isaac could here the whimpers and the grunts of his friends and tried desperately to punch someone. He was then detained by ropes and was held by a Death Eater.

As the darkness lifted, Isaac could see Harry in the same place but everyone else were meters apart. He saw Hermione struggling from the Death Eater that held her and his heart ached when she whimpered.

She was right beside him and he tried to pry the Death Eater off him. He grunted whenever the Death Eater digged his wand on the side of his head. He stopped struggling when he heard a deep chuckle.

He looked towards thevouce and saw Lucius Malfoy slowly walking to Harry. "Did you actually believe, that we were truly naive enough to think that children could stand against us?"

Isaac really wanted to curse at the guy but he held it back as the Death Eater holding him would kill him as soon as a word came out of his mouth. "I'll make this simple for you Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die."

Isaac could hear everyone whimpering as they're Death Eaters digged their wands deeper into the place it was in. Isaac could feel the Death Eater behind him slightly dig it into the side of his head even more.

"Don't give it to him Harry!" Isaac's head snapped to where Neville was and saw Bellatrix put her wand to his neck, like what you would do to a knife.

He saw Harry hesitate before slowly putting it in Lucius hand. Isaac cursed under his breath but understood that Harry didn't want any of them dead.

Lucius happy moment ended when they heard the crunching of stones coming their way. Sirius revealed himself and Isaac smirked, already knowing what happened.

"Get away from my godson."