Chapter 1: The Ceremony

Author's Note: If you didn't read the Character explanation you pronounce Cheryl as Share-el also their last name Rosevette is pronounced as Rosette I just spelt it my own way :>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CHERYL GET YOUR ASS UP!" my eyes shot open to see my mum raging in the corner of my room "GO ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE" I screech at mum "Carmita! It's the mating ceremony, ball thingy!, GET READY".

Really Mum..? "Alright mum i'll be down soon", she left without a response. Great, the bloody ceremony.. I never find my mate and never will. There clearly is no point in even going, but there are three reasons why I actually go. Number 1, My wolf constantly feels hopeful. Number 2, I like impressing the dudes and showing off which pisses off their mates and 3, I love dressing up.

I threw the pillows off my queen bed and quickly fixed the sheet, then laid the pillows back on again, displaying the bed nicely.

I walked into my closet. Yes that's right I have a walk-in-wardrobe. I skimmed through my rack of dresses. The last ball I wore a strapless navy blue tight dress. This time i'm getting it on, but my mate might think i'm a slut, oh right I forgot, he won't be there to judge. I picked out a two piece and laid it gently on my bed. It had a midnight black tight leather skirt that was pretty short and the top, isn't even a top it's a frickin bra! Yep never mind not wearing that, I don't even know why I'm putting it back on its hanger...I guess I might need it?

Once again I looked though the rack except properly this time, until my eyes were glued onto a wine coloured gown I pulled it out and analysed every detail of it. That's the one.

The sound of the bath bomb was so relaxing as it fizzed away into the water. Until a bang on my bathroom door knocked me into my senses. It was my mother ruining the mood, I mentally facepalm. "What do you want.." I groaned,

"I WANT YOU TO HURRY UP YOU GOT HALF AN HOUR LEFT".

"Shit" I murmured, I unplugged the bath throwing the towel around me, I dry my body and hair then run back into my room locking the door.

I put on my underwear then spent 5 minutes looking for my strapless bra. I slide my body into the tight wine coloured dress that perfectly fit my curves. I ran into my wardrobe looking at my heels and decided on a pair of nude stick high heels that have a buckle which go around my ankle.

I calmed myself then slowly walked towards the mirror, the mirror showed off my dress that was off the shoulder tight around my body and just under my ass the dress drops to show a long slit on the side of my right leg that displayed my long tanned leg

that were freshly waxed. Being a werewolf caused more hair growth but luckily it doesn't even hurt that much when we wax...not sure why but I guess shifting pain doesn't compare to waxing pain, point is, we can handle it. After minutes of posing in my mirror I get to my makeup.

I take care of my skin so i didn't need foundation. My beauty mark in the corner of my left high cheek bone stood out and so are my freckles that are scattered all over my body, you need to be so close to me to see them. I filled in my eyebrows, curled my thick eyelashes and coated them with mascara I decided on a natural look so I added slight blush, and made a perfect cat wing with my eyeliner then added the perfect nude colour to my lips.

There was a light knock on my door making me jump, I know this knock is Elijah, compared to everyone in the family he had the sweetest and god-natured knock. I opened the door to reveal the little navy blue haired boy standing at the door smiling sweetly.

"Mommy said to hurry up, she looks really funny when she's angry" he said whispering the last part in my ear and we both giggled.

I sent Elijah back downstairs to tell our mum that I need to do my hair and then I'll come down.

I lightly curled the bottoms of my long hair. When I say long hair I mean it. My hair is up to my waist.

I stared into the mirror admiring myself. I put on my white diamond watch and silver crystal choker, I changed my earrings into my long pearl and diamond earrings lastly put on my white gold ring on my right hand's fourth finger..

I picked up my black purse, did the sign of the cross then made my way downstairs.