Chapter 6: "Some things never go our way".

Hello! Thank you so much for reading my book <3, it's not complete but it's getting there :)

I hope you are all safe and healthy at home, Bless all.

<3 ~˚CherylCheri˚~

"Are we there yet.." I peep from the back seat of his car . "Cheryl." he pauses.

"Sorry" I sigh as I lay back onto the seat. We've been driving for what feels like hours, This was supposed to be a late night date, it's almost 1:00am.

"And.. We are here" Zenix cheers parking his car at the.."The airport?! What are we doing here?" He unbuckles his seat belt and opens the door for me. He leans over to me, my heart started to beat faster, as he attempts to unbuckle my seatbelt but I stop him "I can do it myself" I stupidly say, "you bet you can" Zenix slams my door, "HEY JERK".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WE'RE GOING TO FRANCE?!" I scream with excitement, I used to live in France when I was little but we moved to Sydney, Australia for an unknown reason. Even though we're going to France I'm a bit upset, I spent a long time getting ready. I'm literally at the airport with heels and a short dress, PLUS I don't even have my luggage!

"Zenix, I don't have any luggage with me..",

"Don't worry about that, this suitcase is yours." He rolls over the second suitcase he was holding the whole time. "How did you get a hold of my stuff?" I question him, "your brother and your friend" he smiles. "My brother and Evelyn knew about this?! Does He know about us being mates?!"

"Yup I told him" he

"That was my job.." I mumble to myself, Zenix's imaginary ears perk up to the sound of my voice "what was that cherry?" he smirks.

I just look at him with a puzzled expression. "We still have 30 minutes 'till our flight, go get changed in the bathrooms, I'll wait outside for you." He says walking me towards the bathroom.

I lock myself in a bathroom stall and open my suitcase, the suitcase is small so it wouldn't be a big deal in handling it.

I picked out my grey cotton trousers and since it was pretty cold and France would be cold, I decided to grab my favourite light blue hoodie. Put on socks and sneakers, zipped up my suitcase and I was all done. Before I left I wiped off the bit of makeup I had and I am good to go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost been a full day of flying to France. Zenix and I were asleep most of the time. It's currently 2:36pm, (France time). The pilot speaks "I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice evening"...

Zenix and I grab our luggage and slowly make our way out the plane.

The freezing temperature hits my face as soon as we step out. "It's 14°C" Zenix shakes, "In that case" I say "we better get moving to the hotel" I smile. "Actually Cheryl, we'll be staying in a house" he grins "yes!" I squeal.

He really is doing a lot for me.

We arrived at the holiday house and I couldn't wait to explore the place especially to garden. The place was seriously amazing! This must've cost a fortune and I'm happy Zenix was willing to spend this much on me. I feel really bad that he paid for my plane ticket and the house, not to mention the fact he, Kaden and Evelyn managed to keep this a secret and pack me a suitcase full of clothes, shoes and my charger! Of course many other essentials but I really do owe a lot to Zenix.

As soon as I finished looking around the villa I quickly unpacked my things because I want to cook for Zenix. I want to treat him everyday because I owe a lot to him.

I prepare all the ingredients to make a roast until..

"Hey Cherry, what are you doing?" he questions me.

"I am cooking for us!" I cheer,

Zenix smiles showing his beautiful teeth. All of a sudden he squeezes me like a teddy bear, "Oh you're so cute! Let me cook for you dear".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn It! I was supposed to cook for him! I sit in the kitchen Ilse, growling to myself with my head down. That was my job...

I felt my imaginary ears and tails go down...

"Give it an hour and a half, then it will nice and tender"

"Ew" I shudder in my seat, Zenix washes his hands, when I thought he was done he walked up to me "hey cherry" he says

"Huh?" I look up now.."ZENIX!" I screech "stop thinking like that!" runs away like a kid. I dry my face off with my sleeves, that bastard flicked water on me!

Few days went on where everything repeated, I'd try to do something for Zenix but he would refuse to let me work then we would hang out in the giant garden, walk around Normandy and get sweets and hot coffee in the morning. After a long day of shopping or being active he would beg to let him sleep with me but I refuse which leads to him sneaking into my bed some nights.

Zenix Pov:

I watched as my mate tucked herself in her bed which means one thing.....

"Can I sleep with you tonight!". I call like a puppy

"No" she growls, "Please go to sleep in YOUR room, i'm tired" she groans "but that's what you always say.." I walk away feeling rejected. "Some things never go our way" she remarks as I walk to my room. "I'll see you in the morning, good night Love" I shout from my room "Night!" she replies with.

"I really want her in my arms" I mumble to myself "Some things never go our way~" her stupid remark plays in my head. Well goodnight world!