2

Mark fears that the monster hunters will find them.

They've gone incredulously careless of their actions that they have forgotten those kind of people exist.

That there are people out there to track monsters down, kill them, and show it off to the world.

It had been nearly over a week since they had heard the news of the monster hunters stepping foot on Cheongdam-dong, and since then they slowly had calmed down from their tensed state but were still being cautious on the people around them.

One day in SMTOWN, they were preparing to leave for music bank.

As they had walked after their manager out of the building, Renjun merely watched over the group, his eyes trained on their surroundings like hawk eyes scanning it's prey.

Chenle and Jisung, were bickering over the potato chips Jaemin had given them for awhile, and Renjun was closed to smacking the two behind their heads.

Jaemin just looked like a fangirl on high as he watches the two youngest fight over the snack.

Jeno was frustratingly trying to pair his air pods with his iPhone.

Donghyuck had been eating crab sticks ever since they left the dorm, it was oddly quiet if you don't mind Chenle and Jisung.

While Mark had been deep in his thoughts ever since they had left the dorm.

As all the boys enter the minivan, Renjun noticed an unfamiliar car park right in front of SM, close to where they were.

Renjun sat on the second row, Jeno sitting beside him. Normally Jeno sat beside Jaemin however, the phoenix had wanted to sit in the back with the youngest.

It wasn't obvious for the others but with the high senses a vampire has, he was able to notice the way Jaemin would blush at Jisung's giggles, or fangirl when he does aegyo.

It was an obvious sight.

Renjun was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a man leave the car along with four other people accompanying him.

He was speaking to Lee Sooman, and it seemed like they were talking about a very serious topic.

The only female in the group had turned to him, a sinister smirk appearing on his lips as if to say, 'I found you'.

Renjun gasped and fell back a bit, startling Jeno who had just connected his devices together.

The Chinese flicked his wrist to the curtain pulling it immediately to cover the window, eyes widening as he pants in shock.

"Renjun! Jun! Are you okay!" The manager asks him, he had gotten scared with the sudden panic the young boy showed.

He merely nodded back.

As the van started moving, Renjun took a deep breath once more, before slowly pushing the curtain open again, only to find that no one was there anymore.

He sat back up, closing the view of the window with the curtain, eyes traveling on to his lap.

"Renjun?" Jeno worriedly asked. The older blinked once, twice, before he said two words he understood immediately.

"They're here."