8

The Dream dorm has never been so crowded before.

Normally, they would crash at the 127's dorm if they would catch up like this because it was way bigger, but since it was these boys who were gonna explain, it was reasonable as to why they were there instead.

"So oldest to youngest, what kind of monster are you." Yuta excitedly says, not realising his boyfriend, Sicheng, facepalms at his actions.

"Well I'm a ghoul. I eat humans." Mark bashfully says, hiding behind Donghyuck who laughs.

"You sure don't seem like one." Johnny deadpans, only to return it when Mark looks up and glares at him with his sinister red eyes.

Johnny gulps.

"I'm a vampire. Basically everything you know about us except we don't turn in to bats." Renjun smiles softly.

"I'm, well, a werewolf." Jeno giggles softly when two fluffy ears appear.

"Aww baby." The older Chinese dreamie chuckles, patting Jeno's head, earning a soft whine.

"You didn't see much, but basically I'm a siren. I can lure people in to the water, and control water." Donghyuck says, eyes turning a shade of blue to confirm it.

"Explains your beautiful voice." Taeil compliments earning a small shy 'thank you' from the tan male.

"I'm a phoenix" Jaemin smiles wide, proud to finally shoe off his monster side.

"I'm a banshee." Chenle, also proudly shares.

"Explains your screams and screeching." Doyoung winces at the remembrance.

"You want me to give an example." Chenle softly bats his eye lids, although in the inside he's sinisterly giggling.

"Nope, I'm good." Their bunny hyung says almost to quickly.

"Uhh, and I'm a faerie, I can grant people's wishes by kissing them." Jisung shyly whispers, earning a faint 'kiyowo' from the phoenix that he considers, the love of his life.

Mark, who had left the room, came back, munching on to something.

"What's that?" Jaehyun asks, earning a look from Renjun.

"Oh you don't wanna know." Just as he says that, Mark looks up, blood covering his lips and cheeks.

The older members winces at the sight of human flesh and blood, smeared across the Canadian's face. The younger boys, however, saw this as a normal sight.

"What?" Mark innocently blinks his eyes. Like he was never eating something so rancid looking.

"Mark, their humans. You're eating their kind." Renjun facepalms a bit.

"Oh." Mark blushes, "Sorry."

"It's fine." Taeyong squints silently at the smell of blood.

At this all the other members give the boys, all their attention, especially Yuta of course.

And then NCT continued their lives and lived happily ever after—

well until hunters track them down again.

_•The Fucking End•_