4

The next day had finally arrived and an emergency meeting was placed for all members of NCT.

It kinda shocked the seven members as ALL the members have to be there, including WayV. These usually never happen or it's pretty rare.

Begrudgingly, Jisung woke up, after Chenle had slammed his whole equally tired body on the young boy.

"No, I don't wanna." Jisung whines like a baby when the Phoenix pulls his legs.

Jaemin grumbles. "Come on, Baby Ji. We have to." Sighing as he watches Renjun picks up Chenle as if he doesn't weigh like anything, before dropping him on the floor.

Sometimes, Jaemin underestimates the older male's strength due to his height.

Mark barged in the room, furrowing his eyebrows as to why Chenle is sprawled across the floor groaning, Renjun just staring coldly at him and Jaemin pulling on the maknae's feet.

The eldest sighed, releasing his extra limb like tentacles before wrapping them around the maknaes, pulling them outside.

"Hyung!" Jisung cried as he hugged his pillow for comfort.

The boy only earned a playful laugh.

Once the four were in the living room. Mark motioned for them to come with him.

"I'm still wearing pyjamas though." Donghyuck motions to his under the sea designed sleep wear both shirt and pants matched, as well as his fish slippers, he had a matching coral designed sleepwear mask, resting on his forehead as he yawns tiredly.

The other's were also in Pyjamas, just less embarrassing.

"We don't have to dress up nicely. Come on." And so the boys sleepily made their way to the van, Jisung trying not to sleep again as he held the pillow tighter.

Jeno also had a blanket around him, since he only wore a tank top and joggers.

Chenle had a neck pillow, the minute he sat down he was knocked out, obviously it was only 5 in the morning.

An emergency meeting indeed.

When they got to the building, Jaemin had to carry the sleepy Jisung, clutching the pillow tighter.

Renjun had to bridal style Chenle who was still sleeping.

The others made their way through the building sleepily, some even yawning or rubbing their eyes. It was only Renjun, Mark and Jeno who wasn't sleepy at all since their species are night owls technically.

When they got to the biggest dance room they had, to accommodate the 21 members. The hyungs were already there, and were actually dressed, they didn't look sleepy at all.

"What happened to all of you?" Ten muffled his laughter at the youngest boys in the room.

"Don't even." Renjun yawned although he had a menacing glint in his glare, slowly getting sleepy from the energy the boy he's carrying is radiating.

The CEO then interrupted to avoid anymore unnecessary topics.

"Okay boys, this is Kim Juhyeon, he is a famous monster hunter here in Seoul along with his crew."

The seven boys snapped their eyes open, some not even sleepy anymore.

The group smirked at the shock faces, waving at them sinisterly.

Mark narrowed his eyes but looked down after.

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows. "So you think were monsters?"

The CEO merely sighed. "It's for precautions, especially since the deaths are near our building and your dorms. They will only check your temperatures." This made Mark, Renjun and Donghyuck freeze.

They didn't have normal temperature at all.

Of course the only monster the would look for would be like Renjun, since it was vampire incidents.

Juhyeon then coughed. "As my group will prepare the items you can have fun for awhile."

Their group then prepared their materials as the CEO left the room.

Soon chatter erupted from the boys, finding this whole situation useless since it wasn't necessary at all.

If they only knew that not all of them are humans.

The a lightbulb flickered on Jisung's head. He turned to Jaemin who looked worried. "Kiss me, hyung."

Jaemin blushed. "W-what?"

"I said, Kiss me. Then wish for all of us to have normal temperatures." Jisung whispered with determination.

The older licked his lips then nodded. He leaned in and kissed the boy, and as quickly as it came it left.

Jaemin took a good look around to make sure no one saw as Jisung had his cheeks dusted pink.

The youngest cough. "Your wish."

"Oh yeah, I wish that all members of NCT Dream had normal temperatures."

"Your wish had been granted." Jisung lowly whispers.