7

Renjun screamed as his stomach was slashed on.

He fell on to the ground, writhing in pain. After hundreds of years of living, pain was still the worse thing to experience for the living corpse.

"Injun!" Jaemin cries out but was pulled back, head hitting the wall making him fall down with blood trickling down his forehead.

"Jaemin!" Mark screamed, trying to ignore the buzzing pain in his head from the blood lost he's having.

The gunshot wound still fresh on his shoulder.

All of a sudden, a cry resonated across the war zone between hunters and monsters.

"Code. 7!" Renjun's eyes widened at this and immediately covered both his ears with both his hands.

He watched as all the other members, either the one's who had just entered or was already in battle, shield their ears for protection.

This caught the hunters off guard.

"Here goes nothing." Chenle mutters before gripping his head, and screaming as loud as he can.

The hunters screamed in pain as they fell on the ground trying to block the noise but it was too much.

The scream was so loud that the mirrors of the room, smashed and fell on to the ground.

When he was done, he pants softly although satisfyingly as the fact the hunters were already in so much pain.

Renjun then stood up, silently thanking Chenle for giving them the upper hand.

He turned towards the hunters, his eyes turning crimson red, because they were in a pathetic state, Renjun was able to wipe their memories. His eyes turned gold, staring deeply in to their eyes. "You will forget us, you will forget every person you have seen in here. They are merely idols not monsters. You will never step foot inside of Cheongdam-dong again, as there are no monsters here. Now leave."

Just as if they were puppets, the hunters exited the room just as the young Chinese commanded, when they were gone, they sighed in joy.

"Jisung?" Jaemin whispers, smiling softly as the bashful male.

"Hi hyun–mhfph." The younger was cut off when the older male wrapped his warm arms around him. "Thank you, you and everyone saved us. If you guys didn't come, I would've given up."

Renjun exasperatingly gasps. "You! Na Jaemin? Giving up? Never heard of."

"Oh shut it loser." Jaemin flicked his finger on Renjun's forehead, catching him off guard.

"Hey— ow!"

"You're immortal, deal with it." The younger rolled his eyes.

Mark then cleared his throat, making every member look at him. "I'm guessing you guys, umm hate us now."

The other Dreamies looked away at this. "Oh gosh, I would never." Taeyong laughs.

Donghyuck, blinked. "Excuse me, what?"

"You saved me and I'm forever grateful. If ever I should be thankful. You showed us how some monsters are nice, like you guys." The leader finishes leaving everyone in a state of shock.

"I— okay." Donghyuck merely says, earning a smack on the back by Renjun.

Mark smiles. "Thanks hyung." Looking away when he felt emotional.

"Aww hyung's crying." Jeno giggles softly, earning a smack also from Renjun.

"Oww!!"

"You're strong— deal with it." Renjun smirks, earning a glare from Jeno.

"So what now." Kun asks, motioning to the wreck of the dance practice room.

"Leave it to me." Jaemin beams, as he grabs Jisung's shirts and slams their lips together.

"Uhh— okaayy?" Jaehyun coughs slightly, looking at the others only to earn a laugh in reply.

"You'll get used to it." As Chenle says that, Jaemin pulls away from the blushing madness known as Jisung.

Jaemin rolls his eyes before smiling. "I wish this room will go back to the way it was before the fight."

Jisung coughs, still flustered from the kiss. "Your wish has been granted." At those words, the ruble, mess that has been their dance room for years, slowly fixes it self until it was back to the way it was before.

"Oh. my. god. That was fucking amazing!" Yuta exclaims, eyes widening.

Jaemin smirks, pulling Jisung close to him by the waist. "That's my baby."

Jisung choked.