6

Jeno, transformed in to a wolf and charged at the direction of the men that came in. Because of that, the hunters got distracted as they tried to shoot the wolf, but he was too fast. Renjun got to them with his unhuman like speed, eyes flashing crimson red.

Slamming his fists with his unusual strength on the men's stomach.

As they got distracted. Jaemin motioned for everyone to exit the room.

He noticed Jisung staying in there, hesitating to even join them. "Jisung!"

"B-but hyung."

"Now, Jisung." Jisung tore his gaze away from the scene and met eyes with Jaemin.

The young boy led all his hyungs, including the remaining Dreamies in to a smaller dance practice room, the sounds of gunshots still echoing through the walls.

"Mark, Jeno, Renjun. Their all—"

"Monsters, I can't believe it. So all the shit that's going around is because of them." Taeyong mutters cutting of Jaehyun who was at the moment in a state of shock.

Just like the rest of them.

"As long as we are all safe. The three of them can handle it." Jaemin said, looking away slightly.

Donghyuck snapped his eyes at him, sparkling a blue green colour. "What the fuck do you mean, Jae."

"Donghyuck, Language." Taeyong glared.

"Mark was hurt." The siren ignored him as he flaunted his way towards the phoenix. "He's injured, and you're gonna say he's okay!"

Donghyuck rose his voice. Jaemin took a breath, with his eyes close. "I can't have you go there, Hyuck."

"Why not! I can help them, Jae. We, can help them! Why are we just standing here, pretending we aren't the same as them!"

The hyung line gasped slightly. "Are you saying you are als—" Johnny was cut of by Donghyuck who glared at him with his blue eyes.

Confirming Johnny's statement.

Jaemin opened his eyes, his coffee brown irises turned in to a yellow orange flame colour, showing the monster he had always been.

"Fine, we both help them. Jisung, Chenle stay here."

"What! Hyung—" Jisung protested but froze when warm wings wrapped around him. Giving him a sense of comfort as he was pulled in to a hug.

It was comforting, a warm blaze heating him. It felt nice and he wanted to stay in the position longer. He stares at his hyung with soft but teary eyes.

"Jisung, I can't loose you okay. Please, listen to me." Jaemin softly whispers, gently kissing him on the forehead. The younger blushes in embarrassment even if the sight was hidden by Jaemin's wings.

Jisung looked down but nodded. "Okay hyung."

Jaemin lets him go before he held Donghyuck's wrist, flying out of the safest room and back to the previous one.

The youngest looked away and since he had just woken up earlier, he had forgotten to put on his contacts lenses. His brown eyes turned blue due to sadness, although it would flicker to red as a sign of anger.

"Ji."

Jisung merely shrugged of Chenle's hand that wrapped itself on his shoulder. Looking down he wipes the tears that escape softly.

Everything was unfair. So fucking unfair.

"I don't understand." Chenle tilts his head in confusion. "Why are we feared hyung? Did we do anything wrong?"

Jisung looks up to Chenle who gazes at him softly. "Sure Mark hyung and Renjun hyung kill people to survive but they have to do it to live. It's just like humans when they eat animals, but do animals complain, no!"

"Why are we being seen as monsters when we didn't decided to be born this way!" The older members suddenly embraced the youngest along with Chenle. The youngest Chinese members gasping in shock.

"Jisung, look at me." Johnny motions, causing Jisung to choke on his sobs silently before looking up to meet Johnny's.

The older had his hands on the Fairie's cheek. Looking at him like a dad looking at his newborn.

"Hey, calm down. Were here for you, not only the Dreamies but us too. We might be human but we can help you." Johnny states softly.

"Besides, we promised to protect each other, remember?" Jisung softly nods at the older male's statement.

Suddenly, Chenle's eyes lit up. "I have an idea."