3

Jeno remembers the first time he had an encounter with monster hunters.

It was back in Incheon.

He was walking with his older sister from school, her hand had held tightly on to Jeno's as they talked and laughed about what they had been doing in school, the funny things both the students and teachers had been doing.

When they neared the house, her sister suddenly stopped. "Noona?"

He tilted his head as he watched his sister pull him towards the house with a panic look.

"N-noona!?" He cried out as his sister ran, with his young body in her hold.

She slammed the door opened and gasped. "D-dad?"

She grabbed his 5 year old body and put him behind hers, to avoid him from seeing anything.

Her sister tugged on her light blue dress that matched his short brown hair in shock.

"M-mom?"

Jeno peeked from behind her, his eyes widening as tears weld up in his eyes.

What was this? What is this?

Their parents laying in the middle of the room, blood pooling on to the wooden planked floor that resonated from the two adults.

They had chains, silver chains wrapped around their bleeding bodies.

Silver, one of the things that kill werewolves just like him.

"J-jeonghye, J-jen-no. Run!" Their mother yelled, using the last bit of strength she had, causing both of them to flinch and back away.

"MOM!" Jeno screamed, the people in the room had their eyes on them.

Creepy, sinister smirks appearing on their faces as they slowly approached the two young pups.

Jeonghye took their mother's word and gripped tightly on her brother's wrist.

She started running, He kept on screaming.

He heard a few of the men following after them, scaring Jeno so much. His sister brought him to the city, in to a small alleyway.

"Jen, look at me." Jeonghye said, causing him to look up. They were hiding behind a trash bins, away from people.

"N-noona."

"Stay here, don't leave, okay. Noona will be back." She gulps before kissing his brother's temple, hugging him one last time.

She then stood up and waved at him. "Goodbye, Jeno."

Jeno felt water dripped down his eyes. "Goodbye, Jeonghye noona."

She never came back.

Jeno jolted upwards, gasping in shock.

"Jen, you okay?!" It was Renjun.

It was late at night, just after music bank. The boys had all slept, judging by the way it was quiet on the van home, they were all pretty tired anyways.

"I'm okay." Jeno whispers, studying the smaller who tried to blink his eyes open. Jeno must've jolted him awake from his nightmare.

Renjun yawned. "What did you dream of?" Jeno shook his head as a reply.

"I... can't say yet." The older pursed his lips (which he loves to do, Jeno had noticed) but nodded.

"Tell me when you're ready?" The Korean meekly nodded. Preparing to sleep again, "Night, Jun."

The older giggles softly. "G'night."