Chapter 2

Y/n POV

My eyes opened and I heard the sounds of waves, the sun shining down upon me.

I put my hand up, blocking the light as I sat up.

Where was I?

I thought I was dead.

Actually no. I should be dead.

Yet here I was, sitting on the deck of a wooden ship.

I stood up, stumbling around as the ship rocked.

I was trying to recall what completely happened.

I was shot, suck to the ocean floor, and passed out.

No, there something else. What was it?

A few seconds passed as I was thinking.

Wait!

I had been surrounded by a sunken ship and I remember a blue glow.

I looked towards my satchel, only now noticing that my clothes were soaked, feeling the cold chill run through my veins.

I opened the satchel, seeing it was empty.

So the wisdom cubes saved me.

And they raised this ship.

Magic is fucking weird.

I sighed to myself, knowing I had nowhere to go.

I couldn't go back to base, everyone probably thinking I was dead. And knowing George, he probably lied about how I died, painting me as an enemy.

So I stripped my commander clothes, throwing them all into the water.

I then started walking around the ship, eventually finding what seemed to be the caption quarters.

I entered, seeing it hadn't been flooded while underwater.

I saw weapons and a few sets of clothing around the room.

I also saw a journal on a desk.

I walked over, sitting down and started to read through it.

It was the journal of a pirate, one named Deathbringer. He was also known at the King Of The Sea.

I remember learning about him in school, learning of what he had done during the golden age of pirates. It was said he could control the sea itself, with nothing but a wave of his hand.

He and his ship disappeared, their location unknown.

But I guess I found it.

I kept reading it, reading through his first hand experiences of what he did.

Then the last journal entry was that which sealed his fate.

Log #69(this was on purpose)

I have hidden my personal Cutlass and pistol, the ones which held my powers. Now i see it was a mistake.
The seas have been come rougher, waves crashing hard against the bow. The storms forced us to put the sails away, yet they still were getting ripped.
I do not know where we are, I can't find where we are anymore. I feel like this is where this crew makes its final stand. Soon we'll be deep in Davy Jones locker
So if one is to find this journal, find my weapons and continue the Deathbringer legacy. Control the ocean once more and become the king of the sea

So his weapons were his source of powers.

I looked around his, Deathbringer's, cabin.

His outfit was on display but I also saw a skeleton on the ground near it.

I bent down, looking at it.

The body of Deathbringer.

I looked at the outfit.

Y/n: continue the Deathbringer legacy...

I picked up the hat, looking at it. Then I smirked.

Y/n: why the hell not

Time skip

It's been a week since I woke up. I used that entire week to get use to my new powers of being a male ship and getting use to the weapons I had, a cutlass and flintlock pistol.

I also used this time, finding a new passion of smoking and drinking, along with other stuff.

I looked out at the ocean as I sailed my new boat, Deathbringer's ship, Black Death.

Thank god my parents had me take sailing lessons when i was younger.

They had always loved the sea, and when I had become an Azur land commander, they couldn't have been happier.

But sadly, that was around the time a siren decided to attack the area we lived, so no reason.

That siren killed to many, including my parents.

It was a terrible day for me.

I sighed, looking at an attached map from Deathbringer's journal.

It had 2 X's, each extremely on different sides of the ocean.

But I wasn't after them yet.

I had personally business.

After figuring out the date since i "died", which again has been a week, I already knew what would happen with Azur lane.

A mission and I intended to see "them" again.

So I was sailing to the location.

After a bit, I saw the commander ships far away from the fight, the fleets attacking farther up.

The 2 ships were close enough to be seen by each other by naked eye yet far enough to not be able to quickly help the other.

I was sailing towards the second one.

I saw commanders all faced away from behind, paying attention to the battle and someone else onboard.

I took out a spy glass, looking through it and seeing a girl I didn't recognize.

The men of the ship were all staring at her pervertedly, but she either didn't care or didn't know.

But I already knew what I was gonna do.

I unfurled all my sails, going full speed ahead.

I saw a few notice me, causing a panic across the ship.

But I was larger than there ship and I rammed right into it.

It rocked and everyone was sent sprawling.

Their ship had taken large amounts of damage.

I dropped anchor, jumping onto their ship, drawing my weapons.

I saw everyone looking at me, a few drawing guns.

I made sure my hat was leaned forward, enough for them to be unable to recognize me but at the same time not screwing up my vision.

I saw the female on the ground near me, backing away in fear.

Female: who are you?

I looked at her.

Y/n: it does not concern you. I'm not here for you, only others on this ship

Female: w-why?

I cracked my neck, pulling the pin of my flintlock back.

Y/n: revenge

Cliffhanger