Chapter 4

So the ones who were your fleet, who will also be the more main girls for your harem, before you became a pirate are:
1. Laffey
2. Enterprise
3. Cleveland
4. Belfast
5. Hood
6. Javelin

Y/n POV

It's been a week since I attacked the commander ship the first time.

Since then, I've taken quick raids against them whenever I could.

I've also taken down several cargo ship, taking what I need and leaving.

Now I was looking over the map, wishing I got this wrong.

One of Deathbringer's weapons. Wanna know where it was hidden?

Sakura empire. Right outside their walls.

God damn it.

So I had to wait.

I dropped anchor fat enough from the Sakura empire they weren't able to fire and land a successful hit, but close enough they saw me.

I didn't care if they saw me now.

I would beat them anyway.

So I waited.

I was waiting for night, that was I could slip onto shore, retrieve the item and get out.

Time skip

I made a small grunt as I used the oars in the rowboat.

I left Black Death anchored, moving in could mean trouble.

So I was stuck with this little thing.

As I landed, I then made sure to follow where the map said it was located, using simple instructions on the back.

Once I stopped, I grabbed a shovel I brought and started digging.

After a few minutes of digging, I heard a voice.

???: well it seems the pirate decided to finally land

I stopped, turning around and leaning on my shovel.

I looked up, seeing Akagi sitting on the wall.

Y/n: Do you not see I'm busy?

Akagi; well why here?

I saw her give a sinister smirk, but it wasn't one that was of evil. More like...possessive? I don't know.

Y/n: because

I then started digging, and she just watched.

Akagi; you've made a name for yourself. "Deathbringer revived". I assume that was someone you knew in the past

Y/n: nope. It's a long dead pirate. Found and accidentally became a ship with his and took up his legacy

*THUNK*

I smirked.

I started to dig around the shape of what I found before I hauled it up.

A treasure chest.

I smirked, carrying it back to the rowboat.

Y/n: I'm out

Akagi: why attack the commanders of Azur lane?

I stopped, turning around to look at her.

Akagi: you hide, striking at only a single commander boat. Don't think no ones taken notice. Why though?

Y/n: it's personal

I threw the chest onto the row boat.

As I was about to get on, my hand was grabbed. I was then pulled back, straight into Akagi.

She had a dangerous smile, one that shouted danger.

Akagi: why don't you stay with us Deathbringer?

She pulled me further into her chest.

But I broke out of her grasp, getting into my row boat.

Y/n: once again. It's personal

Time skip

It was morning.

I didn't drop the anchor as I was out in the middle of the ocean. I was looking over my new blade.

It was the same shape and design as the one I found in his cabin. But a few things stood out.

It's handle had a small engraved skull head on it. It's blade was sharper, and had a soft blue glow to it. Other than that it was the same.

The journal said this and his gun were able to control certain aspects of the oceans alone, like how water moved or how rough waves became, but were much stronger together.

But I couldn't figure out how to use it.

So I was slipping through the journal again, trying to find anything.

The i found it, a note he made about his weapons.

Log #37

I have not just figured out, but mastered, the secret to these weapons. You can't just use it's powers. You must show why you want to use it's powers and it might accept you. Though I've seen, those who want to destroy and kill are unable to use it. Only by showing it courage and willpower will you be able to use it.

I sighed, putting my head down.

It was easy for him, having a crew.

But I was alone. No one around.

*BOOM*

My head shot up as I heard the sounds of explosions.

Looking around, there was nothing nearby, but the explosion happened close.

I ran to the wheel, sailing towards where I heard it.

I saw Azur lane and Sakura empire/the siren fighting.

I saw Enterprise towards the head of the fleet, battling it out with someone with a sword.

I activated my ship form, getting closer.

Enterprise was loosing and I saw her bow break. The one with the katana we're going on for the killing stroke.

I raised sails to max high, basically flying out there and intercepting it.

Enterprise POV

Why am I reaching my limit now?

The girl then charged forward, ready to kill me.

*CLING*

I heard the sound of steel on steel and I saw the blade was deflected by a cutlass.

I looked at the wielder, seeing it was Deathbringer, the one who had been giving the commanders so much trouble.

Deathbringer: retreat Enterprise, I'll take care of her myself

Why does his voice still found so familiar, like I know the person under that hat?

Enterprise: why? Is it a trap? You've been giving us trouble for two weeks, so why should I listen to you?

He raised his gun to the girl.

Deathbringer: you would've done the same for me, now go!

He turned and I saw his eyes for a split second, seeing them glowing blue.

I then started to back up before getting all the way away.

Y/n POV

I raised my sword to the girl, seeing the blue glow intensify.

Y/n: en garde!

Cliffhanger