[07]

Next day

Swara was having her peaceful sleep as it is Sunday . Being Sunday she doesn't even have her studies as her exams are been done and she is free . Sundays she only teach local children and help them to pass out her time . They too like her a lot and come to learn from her . She teaches them from afternoon till night along with some games .

Swara lazily opens her eyes hearing non stop door knocking sound : who came to disturb my sleep ? Can't I even sleep for some more time ?

Swara slowly gets up from her bed and opens the door : Sharmisthaji you here ? Early morning ?

Sharmistha doesn't say anything and passes her breakfast : have this breakfast and lock yourself in room as we are having some guests today and they are gonna stay till evening . When they will go I will inform you thus stay inside and lock the door properly .

Sharmistha says the last line strictly making Swara understand that something is really wrong. But she know that she isn't allowed to ask and if she asks also she won't get answer and thus nods her head and closes the door as Sharmistha said and keeps the breakfast on side table .

Swara : I guess today only sleeping is written in my fate . I had planned to clean my room but cleaning means I will be in mess so it's better let me sleep full day

At that time Swara's phone rings and she picks the call : hello Naina did you get tablets substitute ?

Naina : no Swara . Actually there is substitute but those contents causes rashes to your body as your body don't permit it

Swara sighs : then fine I will bear with this

Naina : why don't you do operation Swara ? You know by this I can even get promotion in my post

Swara laughs : just for your promotion you want me to be alive ?

Naina chuckles : along with that I'm saving your life too na

Swara smiles : but why should I leave Naina ? I don't have any reasons to stay alive . And moreover for operation I need lakhs of money which I can't afford . There is no one in the world who will give charity for my life . So it's better how many days I can breath I will breath then straight away I will go to heaven and enjoy over there

Naina gets angry : your never serious in your life right ?

Swara chuckles : never

Naina : then listen , I will make everything possible and get you operated as soon as possible

Swara laughs : ok challenge accepted lets see

Naina angrily : let's see madam then you have to be my slave for life long

Swara laughs : ok madam let's see

Naina angrily cuts the call while Swara laughs loudly and goes to freshn up . She does her breakfast , takes her tablet and lays on bed again happily .

______

Sanskar gets irritated in Maheshwari mansion due to his family as they are busy asking him questions about the girl whom he has selected. He has kept the girls name secret from his siblings while his parents and badepapa and badimaa knows the girl . He want to surprise them as he is sure they will be hell happy . But one thing irritate him a lot .