[08]

Baadi

Sanskar enters Baadi followed by Swara behind him while Maheshwari's look at him with questioning eyes .

Sanskar takes a deep breath : badepapa papa I want to get married as fast as possible

Laksh who was drinking water coughs hard : means even I will get married sooner

Adarsh hits Laksh's back slightly while Laksh laughs sheepishly while Ragini blushes hearing his statement .

Sujata : if you 4 don't have any problem then even we don't have any problem isn't it bhaisaa ?

Durgaprasad laughs : yes and I have called our panditji too he will take out the dates sooner

Laksh slowly asks : can I spend sometime with Ragini till then ?

Durgaprasad looks at him : dint you spend sufficient time before ?

Laksh whines : please papa

Durgaprasad laughs : ok go

Laksh stands up like a gentleman : Ragini won't you show me your room ?

Ragini blushes and nods her head while Sanskar too takes Swara to her room . Parvati tells Sharmistha and Shekar to bring Swara and Ragini's horoscope while she goes to kitchen followed by Kavita . Sahil and Deendayal spends some time with Maheshwari's while Amaya is busy playing in her mother's mobile not knowing what is happening around . Being an understanding child she understands the situation though she isn't able to know the matter .

______

Ragini takes Laksh to her room while Laksh angrily closes the door making Ragini gulp knowing his anger .

Laksh : why the hell dint you tell me about your one more sister Ragini ? I have never hided anything from you then how could you ?

Ragini gulps : I myself don't know anything about her . I just knew that she is my sister but I dint knew much about her .

Laksh calms himself : if you knew she was your sister then why dint you try to talk with her ?

Ragini sighs : Laksh she is 5 years elder than me and when I was 5 years I came to know that she is my sister after getting to know that I tried a lot to speak with her but I never got time . She never used to be in home it's just night she comes and sleeps in room and early morning she used to go out . When I asked the same with Dadi then Dadi said that she isn't good person with whom I should talk . Even Kavita di never allowed me to mingle with her nor papa . Maa had said me if possible meet her , talk with her but to talk to her I even needed to know her free timings and even she dint take any initiative to talk with her sister . Then I thought she doesn't like her family and gave space to her . But her real truth I came to know today . I dint knew about my parents story .

Ragini starts crying while Laksh hugs her feeling bad : I'm sorry Ragini . It's just I love my brother a lot .

Ragini while hugging Laksh : it's ok Laksh I can understand . You siblings have great love and strong bond which we don't have .

Laksh chuckles : don't worry after marriage you can keep that bonding with your sister

Ragini blushes : I think you know nothing rather than getting married as fast as possible