[16]

Same night

Sanskar tries to speak with Swara but she was asleep due to medicine effect . Sanskar picks her in his arms and goes towards lift and takes her to her room .

Sanskar enters Swara's room and looks at Laksh and Ragini who were already present in room .

Ragini runs towards them : what happened to di and where were you both ?

Sanskar doesn't speak anything and makes Swara lay on bed and covers her with blanket and kisses her forehead .

Sanskar turns towards Ragini : someone had spiked her drink to molest her but I came and saved her on right time and then took her to terrace

Ragini is shocked : was that Sahil jiju ?

Sanskar looks at her face with shocked expression

Ragini understands his situation : actually during ceremony Sahil jiju came running and his nose was broken and thus maa papa dada dadi and Kavita di took him to hospital

Sanskar chuckles remembering Swara's punch : he got what he had deserved . Well program went well ?

Laksh nods his head in no : everything was going fine but due to Sahil's incident program stopped

Sanskar nods his head : it's ok he got the punishment

Sanskar turns and looks at Swara who was having peaceful sleep : Ragini do remove her jewelleries and make her sleep comfortably

Ragini nods her head while Sanskar and Laksh goes to their room after bidding Ragini .

Ragini goes near Swara and caress her head and starts removing all her jewellery while Swara makes faces feeling irritation making Ragini giggle at her antic . As soon as Ragini removed all her jewellery , Swara smiles in her sleep and sleeps comfortably though the lehenga was causing uncomfortableness .

Ragini too goes change her dress and sleeps comfortably beside Swara while hugging her tightly . Swara too smiles in her sleep and hugs her sister tightly and sleeps .

____

Dadi enters Sahil's room angrily and looks at him who is wincing in pain while Kavita was sitting beside him cursing the person .

Dadi controls her anger : Kavita go and make your mother eat something in canteen as your dadaji and papa went to get the medicine . Sharmistha hasn't eaten anything from long time .

Kavita : but Dadi .. Sahil ?

Dadi gives a fake smile : I will be with him you don't worry

Kavita nods her head and goes from there while Dadi locks the rooms door and looks at Sahil angrily who is having a big plaster on his nose .

Dadi angrily marches towards Sahil : dint I tell you not to do any stupidity ?

Sahil gets angry : I had said you before and I'm saying now too I need Swara and how can you let her get married ?

Dadi : I had promised you earlier too that you will get Swara for yourself for lifetime and for that you need to wait . But you always do stupidity then what can I do ?