[22]

Night

Swara was standing in their rooms balcony while admiring the city holding the railing tightly . A smile wasn't ready to leave her face as she was very much happy in her life now . She got things which she was missing in her life . She got love , family and trust which she was yawning from long .

Sanskar enters the room and finds Swara in balcony and goes slowly and back hugs her through her waist. Swara who is now fully aware of his touch smiles brightly and keeps her head on his chest and enjoys the cool breeze while closing her eyes .

Sanskar gets happy with this new development : you recognised me ?

Swara with a smile : yes

Sanskar : how is that possible ?

Swara smiles with closed eyes : because it's only you who holds me like this .

Sanskar with a naughty smile : like this means ?

Swara feels shy : only you keep me pulling and hugging everywhere so now I got to know it's only you as no one else has dare to hug me

Sanskar hugs her tighter while she places her both hands on his hands : yes only I have that right and no one else

Swara opens her eyes slowly and nods her head while giggling . Sanskar kisses her forehead while Swara smiles more brightly .

They stand like that for few more minutes being quite and enjoying their moments silently . Sometimes silence gives all the peace needed .

Sanskar suddenly remembers something : oh no ! Shona come fast I have bought something for you

Before Swara could react , Sanskar pulls her with him inside and makes her sit on couch and brings the tray near her .

Swara's eyes widens and shouts happily : rasgulla

Sanskar smiles at her childish behavior

Swara with shining eyes : is this for me ?

Sanskar sits near her and nods his head

Swara like a child : this whole box is for me ?

Sanskar : but one is for me then remaining for you

Swara nods her head happily and opens the container and eats one while closing her eyes happily : yumm... It's so tasty

Sanskar looks at her face while having a bright smile on his face. He is busy admiring her .

Sanskar was busy admiring Swara while Swara makes him eat one with her own hands making him more happy : really it's too good

Swara gets happy : isn't it ?

Sanskar nods his head

Swara : want one more

Sanskar quickly nods his head as he knows Swara will make him eat again and as expected she feeds him . But this time he licks her fingers making her shocked .