[19]

Same night

Swara feels scared hearing some sounds and screams : sanssskkkkaaarrr

Sanskar who was in study room hears her scream and gets alert . As they were in third floor Ragini and Laksh too hears Swara's scream and reaches to her . Laksh's room is in third floor .

Laksh opens the door as Sanskar hadn't locked it while holding camera torch while Ragini too was behind him and looks at Swara who was shivering badly .

Ragini runs to her and hugs her : dii dii don't cry

Sanskar too reaches his room and runs towards Swara while Laksh was checking room as Swara was saying there is someone in the room .

Suddenly power comes while at that point of time all the family members gather in their room .

Sujata goes and hugs Swara from other side : shh beta

Swara while shivering : mumma there was someone who came to kill me

Sanskar looks at her face while Laksh keeps his hand on Sanskar's shoulder .

Laksh whispers : Bhai might be bhabhi had a bad dream . I checked everywhere in the room there is no one . And that too its third floor a person can't jump from your room's balcony . He can only go through door and as soon as she screamed we were quick enough to come . And in case even if we missed him then our family would have found him as stairs are common for us .

Sanskar nods his head understanding Laksh's point .

Sujata calms Swara : shh beta we all are with you none will be able to touch you so relax

Sanskar too goes near Swara while Ragini gets up .

Sanskar hugs Swara and pats her back : shhh nothing happened and I'm sorry to leave you alone .

Laksh : what had happened with power ?

Durgaprasad : there was a shock circuit outside so they had removed our power too but watchman had on generator now

Laksh nods his head : let's all move bhabhi may feel suffocated

All nod their head and go while Swara holds Sujata's hand and nods her head in no .

Ramprasad understands her situation : Sujata you be with Swara

Sujata nods her head while Swara hugs Sujata tightly . All family members go from there .

Swara while crying : mumma can I sleep in your lap ?

Sujata smiles : is it a thing to ask ?

Swara quickly sleeps on sujatadi lap : mumma I'm feeling scared

Sanskar who was sitting beside Swara holds her hand : Shona did you really feel someone around ?

Swara's eyes fills with tears : I .. I .. don't know ... But when ever power goes I... I ... Feel like someone is trying to harm me .

Sujata pats Swara's head : did anything happened in your childhood beta ?

Swara clutches Sanskar's hand tightly making him understand that something is wrong