[32]

Evening

Time passes soon and evening they prepare a small birthday party for themselves . They haven't called anyone and had kept a small party for themselves . Sujata and Parineeta had prepared cake while Ragini along with Laksh prepared for Swara's gift as Swara doesn't know about it . And Swara successfully dint allow Sanskar to get any doubt and was with him all the while .

Amaya happily : chachu cut the cake fast I can't wait anymore my mouth is watering

Everyone smile at her excitement

Sanskar : ok as my Amy princess says

Amaya claps while signing birthday song making them smile at her .

Sanskar bends down and closes his eyes and prays in mind " God ! Please don't let anything happen to my Swara . I don't want to loose her " Sanskar opens his eyes and blows candle and cuts the cake .

All look at him with wide eyes thinking whom will he feed first his mother or his wife while Sanskar too gets confused .

Sujata smiles : you can feed your wife first

Sanskar smiles

But Swara stops him : Sanskar mumma and papa always comes first and so you need to feed her first

Sanskar smiles at her maturity while Sujata and Ramprasad too feels proud of her . Sanskar feeds Sujata and then Ramprasad who feeds him too .

Later Sanskar goes near Swara and makes her eat while she too smiles and was about to feed him back but he eats by himself making her pout .

Amaya : chachu my turn

Sanskar smiles and takes another piece and feeds her who in return feeds Sanskar . Like this Sanskar feeds everyone while Swara just stands smiling . All this was completely new for her. She wasn't knowing about all this things before coming to this house, this family but now she is learning things.

As Sanskar finishes feeding everyone , Adarsh and Laksh smirks evilly making Sanskar gulp .

Sanskar moves back : no no you both can't do anything

Amaya starts clapping her hand : yeah papa yeah chachu go for it

Sanskar runs and hides behind Swara while Adarsh and Laksh picks a piece of cake and tries to put it on Sanskar's face .

Adarsh : Sanskar come out

Laksh : bhai you can't escape now

Swara who isn't aware of this ritual gets confused : Laksh , Adarsh bhai what are you both doing ? And why Sanskar is hiding ?

Laksh while smiling evilly : bhabhi it's ritual to put cake on birthday person's face

Swara gets confused : but that's not right . Cake is meant to eat not to waste . There are many who aren't able to eat it and when you all are blessed to have it then you shouldn't waste it .

Sanskar is taken a back with her statement while Laksh and Adarsh stands still understanding her . All present over there understands her while Ragini feels bad .