[34]

Next day

It was a big day for Maheshwari's. They were hell scared and tensed thinking about Swara and her health. Along with Swara they were even tensed for Sanskar as he loves Swara a lot and can't bear if anything goes wrong with her operation .

Annapurna does morning Aarti while all pray for Swara's quick recovery . While Swara was also hell scared and tensed but for her Sanskar she was showing she is strong enough to battle with it .

Amaya comes to Swara while Swara bends down : Swala Chachi mumma had said me that today is a big day for you . Doctor uncle will do some magic and will make you fit and fine like me . If that magic doesn't work then you will be more weak . But my naani says Godji hears kids prayers so I have prayed with khaanaji ( krishnaji ) to make you fit and fine and doctor uncle's magic will also work so be brave and strong

Swara looks at Amaya's face which is showing pure innocence and immense love for her. She hugs her instantly without wasting a moment and cries her heart out as she was really feeling scared while this little soul was praying for her well being .

Amaya breaks the hug and wipes Swara's tears : don't cry Swala chachi you will win

Swara smiles while having tears in her eyes

Amaya goes near Sanskar who picks her in his arms : chachu mumma said me that my chachu is weak when it comes to chachi is it true ?

Sanskar smiles and nods his head

Amaya with innocence : don't worry khaanaji will make Swala chachi stronger but less than me

Sanskar chuckles at her and kisses her cheeks : khaanaji will surely listen to all your prayers

Amaya giggles : yes because I'm chotu bacha and khaanaji's favourite bacha

Sanskar smiles : yeah that's true

Parineeta : Ammu now come and have your breakfast you have school right

Amaya nods her head while Sanskar makes her stand on ground . Amaya runs to her room to get ready while Parineeta goes behind her daughter .

Adarsh looks everyone's questioning faces : woh Amaya is small and she doesn't know about all this so we don't want her to be a part during operation and make her scared of anything . However within evening Swara's operation will be completed and tomorrow Amy can meet Swara .

All nod their head understanding their thinking . It's true kids get scared from operation theatre and it makes an bad impression on them . Life needs to face all this , but Amaya is small enough to understand handel it at this age .

They all have their breakfast in pin drop silence as today none are able to speak anything. Ragini's phone keeps on beeping gaining Laksh's attention but she quickly switches off her phone to avoid it from family members .

Swara and Sanskar feed each other . Both are hell scared though they have faith on each other . But a fear doesn't leave a person . They both show to each other they are strong . Sometimes silence speaks a lot than words.

After having breakfast Adarsh and Parineeta go to leave Amaya to school while Ramprasad, Sujata , Sanskar and Swara go to hospital . While Durgaprasad, Annapurna, Ragini and Laksh go behind them .