The Girl Inside the Flower | 花の中の少女

She mouthed a silent 'thank you' to the person and finally took a good look at her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was that it looked like the inside of a flower. Then she realized that it probably was a flower; she was out in a giant flower and was moved somewhere else.

She tried lightly tapping the sides and top of the flower to see if it was moved and when she saw that it wouldn't budge, she added a little more force. She kept trying this until she used all her force and it still wouldn't budge.

Taking another big look around the flower, she saw that there were no opening in it and wouldn't be able to get out from the inside. She saw the petals but they were all overlapping each other and at the very bottom—where she was—they blended together in a sort of design.

She weighed her options of trying to get out and tiring herself out or to wait for someone on the outside to break it. She opted for the second option and patiently waited for someone to find her.

After waiting for a bit, drowsiness overtook her and she drifted off in a peaceful—or as peaceful as you can get with a big battle going on outside—sleep.

- - - - -

Outside the flower, the medium had finally been defeated and the metal vessel users and the household item users with a small magi looked at the flower with more depth than they could before, now that they had more time. A light pink insignia was on the front of it—in a shape that none of them knew (but it looked a little like a an arrow with flame on the end).

Kouen was the first to act, being impatient with this.

He went up to it and tore the top off. Another bright, soft golden glow erupted from the flower and a blonde female emerged from it, basking in its light, floating from the bright light, looking like an angel. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and the bright blinding light glowed around her, her warm chocolate brown eyes looked at the people around her in curiosity.

Around her, the rukh gathered and swirled around her, swarming around her instead of replenishing her magoi—almost as if it was acting as a protective shield.

The light slowly vanished and set her down on the ground gently while the wind swayed her hair. She took a small, elegant step out of the slower towards the mysterious people and bowed in gratitude. "Thank you for opening the flower," her voice was almost as soft and beautiful as the girl herself.

Sinbad had to rub his eyes to make sure that he wasn't just imagining a beautiful young girl emerge from a flower in a beautiful golden light.

She looked like a . . . Like a fairy.

.