Lies | うそ

"So, what were you doing inside that flower?" Kouen asked again.

What should I say? I doubt they would believe me if I said I came from another world and the only proof I have of that is not knowing anyone. What if they're the same as fairy tail? What if they start attacking me too because they realize how useless I am? Then all of that persons efforts will be pointless . . . God, what should I do? Inside her head, Lucy was having a mini panic attack deciding what she should do.

However, on the outside, she looked calm and collected, looking  deep in thought.

"Lucy-san, are you alright?" The 'Tiny Blue-Haired Man', as Lucy now calls inside her head, asked her.

That broke Lucy out of he train of thought. "I'm fine, just trying to remember." She calmly lied, used to it. Princess, don't think to hard about it. Loke's voice popped into her head. Smiling internally, she calmed down a bit, remembering that she had her spirts—her family—with her.

What do you think I should do? Lucy asked internally. Hmm . . . I think that we should learn more about them, to make sure that they're not like Fairy tail. Say you have amnesia or something. We wouldn't want you to be unhappy here and to have that persons hard work be in vain. Loke said. Lucy once again smiled internally and nodded in her head.

"Well, I don't quite remember." Lucy said, looking straight into the eyes of Kouen.

"What do you mean?" He raised an eyebrow, not believing it.

"Exactly as I said," she didn't falter, "I have no memory of anything that happened before I was in that flower. I don't even know how I got n there in the first place." The last part wasn't really a full lie, she didn't understand how all of it happened, but she knew someone was helping her, which worked out for her here in more ways than one. After all, the best lies have some truth sprinkled in.

"Hmm . . ." Kouen thought back to when they first got her out of the flower; she looked just as confused at they did about it, but she also could just be a really good actor. "Then what about your name, you seemed to remember that perfectly fine." Come on brain, think! What kind of excuse could I use for that? She racked her brain a bit, thinking as fast as she could as to not seem even more suspicious.

"Well, I have a feeling that 'Lucy' is what my name is and since it is the only thing I am partially confident about, I believe that Lucy is my name until otherwise proven." Although that will never happen since my name is Lucy Heartfilia was left unsaid at the end.

Amnesia was a pretty good excuse about why she couldn't explain where she came from, so she prayed it worked.

After a couple seconds of silence, Sinband, of course, said the first thing you would expect him to say:
"Now that thats over with, why not have a little fun with me~"

Yuck-- Lucy thought, him and Loke are the exact same, both of them are probably from the same species.

"No thank you, but do you have a guest room or something similar I could use?" Lucy asked. She wanted to ask grandpa crux about what he knew about this world and the person who sent her here.

After all, she wouldn't be able to survive in a world that she has no knowledge on (that was one of the first things her father taught her when he was still kind and her family still happy).

" . . . Alright, Masrur can you please show Lucy to one of the empty rooms?" Sinbad responded, a little (but not really) disappointed with her answer, already expecting a no. It never hurt to ask though.

Masrur did a slight nod and beckoned Lucy to follow. She obliged and walked down the ship with him in silence until they got to the room. "Thank you for showing me here." Lucy showed him another forced smile, something that didn't go unnoticed by the male but was ignored. It was her business and he had no right to pry in it.

As soon as Lucy went into her room, she locked the door and closed the curtains. Immediately after, she brought out the familiar silver key from a pocket that she could find without looking and said: "Open, gate of the Southern Cross: Crux!"

A bright light, similar to the one she appeared in, brought Grandpa Crux in all his glory before her, before once again fading away.

"Hi, Grandpa Crux, I was wondering if you could help me with something."

------------
A/N: yes yes, I am alive. After many moons I have crawled out of the hole I dug myself into and completed another chapter that took way longer to make than it should have. I apologize if theres any spelling or grammer mistakes, I am attempting to fix them but I wrote this on my phone at 3% so I kinda had to rush it a bit.

Anyways, I will a t t e m p t to update with a much more frequent schedule than this and am currently looking for a proof reader person to see if my writing makes sense and doesn't look like my only braincell died on me. So if any of you peeps are interested just message me here or something, idk how this works.

BUT I already have half of the next chapter done so it should be out relatively soon. Maybe.