Part 31

HARRY'S POV

"This is Mike. He'll be your security for today"

"I don't need a security Harry. I'll just stay infront and blend with your fans" Ofcourse, I forgot she's a CEO, she don't take instructions.

"Do you want me to forget my lines because I am worried about you?"

She shook her head

"So don't be stubborn and give me peace of mind. Let Mike stand beside you. Don't worry, he'll not mind you. You can still scream and cheer for me" she smiled, That was easy.

"I'm not gonna scream. For all I know, it's going to be the most boring 2 hours of my life" Oh she didn't just tell me that

"I'll be watching you babe" she hit my arm as I laugh. This is going to be a fun concert.

"Come here. Give your boyfriend a goodluck kiss" I pulled her so I can hug and kiss her

"Get a room!" Louis shouted

"Hater!" My sassy lady shouted back

"Ok boys. Be in ready in 5 mins. We are about to start!" Our manager intstructed as to go backstage

"Hey. I'll be in the front row. Goodluck" she held my face and gave me another kiss.

"Harry, they're waiting for you!" A concert staff interupted us

"Coming!"

It's showtime!

BLAIR'S POV

The arena is full. You can see little girls, teenagers with their moms or their dads. Young adults. Gorgeous ladies with different nationalities. Banners. Flags.

I know they are already famous but I never imagined that they are this big. I think I was too busy working that I never had time to watch TV.

The lights dimmed. Everyone screamed. It's deafening. The screen shows a countdown and every second the crowd is getting crazier and crazier.

"Straight off the plane to a new hotel"

I literally had goosebumps.

Then boys appeared on the stage. The crowd went nuts when Harry sang the first line. I've seen him live at Kacey's concert but his aura now is very different. I am indeed the luckiest girl in the world right.

He went infront of the stage where I am standing and smirked at me while he was singing. And that's it! I forgot about the reason I was crying that morning. I forgot that he lied to me about Barbara. I forgot all the pain I felt because of those smirk. Those effortless smirk. He really does things to me. With just his smile, when he stare, with his touch, things that makes you forget everything, even your name.

"Just touched down, you can never tell. A big house party with a crowded kitchen. People talk sshh but we don't listen"

The whole concert they kept running all over the stage. It's funny cause they look like they are just playing. I was not able to control myself and joined the crowd. I danced with them and cheered specially during Harry's high note.  I see him laughing and smiling everytime he looks at me.

Harry stood infront of us again holding a bottled water. In just seconds, I'm drenched. He threw water on our side, aiming my side ofcourse and gave us the cutest smile with a peace sign while dancing.

"London you are amazing" Liam said

"Massive thanks to everyone who came. It's so good to be home!" Zayn made everyone scream