Part 82

HARRY'S POV

"Gems, did you get her ring size?" I called my sister

"Yes. I got it. Same as mine"

"Ok. Great. Thank you. I'll text you the address, meet me. " I said

This is it. I'm gonna buy my girlfriend a ring. I wanted it to be perfect cause she's perfect. I am with Niall and Liam. Louis said he is not feeling well so he can't come with us today. I wanted to get my mom's opinion but Blair might get a hint if my mom and Gemma will leave the house together. I will just send her a picture.

"I like the round one mate" Liam suggested while the associate is bringing out their best ring designs.

"I don't know why you asked me to be here. I don't know anything about that. Buy her heart shape for love or something. I'm sure she'll like it no matter what" Niall said

"And this is the most intricate, however, most expensive ring that we have. We just made 5 of these design" The associate showed us the ring

"Sorry I am late. It's hard to look for a parking" Gemma arrived "Oh my! H, it's so beautiful"

"It is" Niall and Liam said in unison

"I think this is the one" I confirmed and gave them my card.

BLAIR'S POV

We were invited by Uncle James to celebrate the anniversary of their show. Harry went early cause they need to rehearse their performance. Gemma and Anne agreed to look after Sydney while Harry and I are away.

"We're here. You go now. I just need to park" Aspyn said. She offered to drive so I don't need to bring my car.

"There's a valet, A" I said rolling my eyes

"I know but Liam's stuff are here. It will give me peace of mind" She said and I went out of the car to go to the party.

"C'mon Aspyn pick up your phone!" I talked to myself. She didn't answer so I called Harry.

"Hi babe. Are you here?" He said on the other line

"Uhm yes. I thought but no one is here. I think we got the wrong address"

"Hmm. Really?" He said chuckling on the other line

Then I heard violins started playing Can't help falling in love so I followed where the sound is coming.

"Hold on! I think it's on the other side" I said "Oh! There's another event here" So I turned around when I saw the set up but no guests.

"You look magnificient!" Harry said on the other line

"What are you talking about?" I laughed

"Turn your back" He huskily said on the other line

I saw him standing wearing a tuxedo holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Wait. What's going on?" I started tearing up but I don't know why. Maybe part of it is because he looked really good. And the music. It's making me emotional. It's so romantic.

He walked slowly towards me smirking.

He exhaled.