Part 74

HARRY'S POV

Her face brightened when she saw me. It's a good sign right?

"What's that?" She laughed at the huge basket I am carrying

"Books, toys, clothes and other baby things that I know the name" I said

She excitedly opened the basket like a kid opening gifts on a Christmas morning. I'm happy I made her smile.

"Before you kick me out, I'm gonna head out now Blair" Damon told Blair

"And oh. Since Harry is here. I won't drive you anymore." He added

"But why?" Blair pouted

"I can drive you. Where do you want to go?" I offered

"See. You can ride on those" He looked outside to check my car "wait is that Jaguar E-Type Roadster?" He asked and I nodded

"Sick car man!" He added

"Thanks" I said and gave him a hug. He went to Blair and kiss her.

"You'll know the gender this week. So don't miss it" Damon whispered and I felt like jumping cause of excitement.

"What did he whisper?" Blair asked

I just shook my head and put back the baby stuff on the basket.

"Hmmm what did your girlfriend say that you'll be here?"

"She doesn't know that I am here. She's in Paris and will be back in 3 days"

"Ok" She said and left

I followed her cause I know something is up

"I'm gonna nap Harry. Don't follow me. You can use the spare room beside mine. There's also food in the fridge. Just feel at home" She said when she saw me following her.

Preggy Blair is a grumpy.

BLAIR'S POV

I woke up and it's already bright outside. This is not an ordinary morning, when I walked out of my room, I smell toast, bacon,eggs and pancakes in the kitchen. But the best part is seeing Harry in the kitchen wearing a black gym shorts revealing his black Calvins with no shirt. Yes! He's topless and in a man bun. Can I just have him for breakfast? Oh jeez! Hormones!

I walked to him and hugged him from the back and kissed his nape.

"Goodmorning preggy princess!" He said when he felt my hug then he looked at me "Goodmorning to you too my little peanut" He touched my bell.

I miss waking up like this. He for sure always treat me like a princess.

"Sit! Come on! I cooked your favorite breakfast" He said while placing my food on the plate

"This looks so good. Thank you Harry!" I giggled and he laughed

"So you're not annoyed at me anymore?" He asked

"Sorry about that. I think it's the hormones. I'm a little moody lately" I said while puting half of the toast into my mouth

"It's not the hormones. You're just the jealous type" He remarked and I threw the table napkin to him. He just chuckled.

The whole day was pretty steady. I took a nap til afternoon and he went out for a jog. When he arrived, he took a shower and prepared dinner for us.

"I am happy" He said while we are sitting on the couch. My legs were stretched cause he offered to massage my feet. I've been complaining about it the whole day.