1

No ones pov
Tiana:Why can't you just expect me for who I am why must you bring me down every chance you get.

Big Momma: Tiana you are not going out there in the world to be some dumb singer, there's so much more that you can do with your life.

Tiana: but...(GCO)

Big momma:I don't want to hear it Tiana your not going to that club or studio again do you hear me.

Tiana: Yes..but

Big momma: I don't want to hear it did you hear what I said.

Tiana: yes ma'ma
Tiana pov
As soon as the conversation was finished I went straight to my room got on my bed and just thought about everything that was going on. A few nights ago I went to the studio at 11 because that's when my grandma(big momma) is sleep. I've been working on a song for a while now but never really get anytime to myself to honestly record the song. So once I did record the song my friend said they can get my a spot at the club so I can spread my wings. Once it came to the night where I had to perform people loved me they were cheering for me and everything. There were people recording me that the video got 600,000 views on instagram. All my life all I wanted to do was shine and now that I get a chance to shine my grandma wants to bring me down. She wants to be a lawyer or something which is boring in my opinion. Ahh all of this thinking is making me sleepy. Goodnight.
Next day
When I woke up the next morning it was bright and sunny and my grandma was still mad at me. I didn't care at this point so I checked my phone and got a text from my boyfriend saying that he was outside. I kissed big momma and left.

?: hey sexy

Tiana: hey Darryl

Darryl: Darryl... since when is it Darryl I thought it was daddy.

Tiana: well it's not today since you didn't want to respond to me again for the fifth night in a row.

Darryl: babe I'm sorry I was hanging out with the boys and my phone died.

Tiana:umm hmm

Darryl: I'm serious " kissing on her neck"

Tiana:ok ok I forgive you... now let's go before my grandmother comes out and kick both are asses.

We went off to our school Mount high. Everyone in this school are just ugly dumb asses trying to get any girl they see and any girl that's dumb that will give it to them.

We got to school and went our separate ways "bye babe love you "Serayah said. later babe love you too. said Darryl.

I went to my first period class which was biology which is boring as hell. So I write some more in my journal or my music book.

(Chorus) (2X)
Everything you do
Baby i'm wit it, you wit it
Everywhere we go
You know we hustling, we getting it
If you riding then i'm riding to
Ain't no questions or contemplating
You know i'm a always ride for you

(Verse 1)
We getting this money, we stacking
The chemistry ain't never lacking
They say we like Bonnie and Clyde
When we pull off in the whip
Got your hands on my hips
They say i dip when you dip
Don't need to hide
When i'm riding around with you
You got me, same way i got you

As soon as I finished that verse the bell rang.
(Skip to lunch)
It was lunch time and I don't eat school lunch so me and Darryl go out to eat. We go to chick fil a I get my favorite meal which Darryl seems to never remember.

Darryl and I have been dating for about a year now and I would say it's been the best year of my life. He's funny, silly, sexy 😏, and someone that is very protective. We met at this party and from that day I've been happy.

Tiana: Babe we going to your house after school right.

Darryl:yea babe whatever you want
Tiana smiles

The rest of the day we were in the gym. After school we went straight to his house and just chilled.

Tiana: babe what if I told you that I'm going to perform at that club again.

Darryl: I would say your crazy

Tiana:y

Darryl: because you know your grandmother is going to go crazy when she finds out that you went that club again.

Tiana: I've been thinking about that to and I don't care what big momma says. I'm 18 years old and I'm old enough to make my own decisions.

Darryl: ok babe whatever just don't get mad when I say I told you say.

Tiana: whatever

For the rest of the day we just hung out until it was time for me to leave.

Hey guys this is my first story so give me some ideas. And I love takeem so stay tune if you want more. I'm just getting started.