4

Couple days later
It's been a couple of days since I left New York and honestly I miss it. I've been home and my grandma hasn't been here I've been calling her but she isn't answering her phone. Not only has big momma been distant Darryl has been as well. I would FaceTime him and he would say can we call through the phone. I don't know what's going on with him. I hear the door opening interrupting me from my thoughts. I see who it is...it's big momma.

Tiana: hey grandma can we talk

Big momma: (slaps me across my face) don't hey little girl you leave for days and you leave me a note who the hell do you think you are.

Tiana:I was just following my dreams why can't I do that.

Big momma: don't you talk to me young lady I'm so sick and tired of your attitude and thinking you can do whatever you want.

Tiana: grandma I'm bout to be 18 and can't keep treating me like a kid anymore

Big momma: you know what since that's how you feel you can get out of my house pack all your things and get the hell out of my house

Tiana: are you serious where I am I going to go

Big momma: i don't know but get the hell out of my house.

Tiana: grandma no

Big momma: now Tiana

I ran to me room and packed my stuff. I had know idea where I was going to stay until I thought about Darryl. I got all my stuff out the house and called a cab with the little bit of money I had let to take me to Darryl's house.

Once I get to Darryl's house I get my stuff out the car and go to the door I rang the doorbell and someone opens door I look up and it's not Darryl.

Tiana: who the hell are you

Jasmine: who the hell are you bitch

Darryl: babe who is it (from the the other room) Oh shit T it's not what you think it is

Tiana: no it's exactly what I think it is. You fucking snake after a whole year how could you.

Darryl: T just...gco with a slap in the face

Tiana: no I'm doing with you we're done

Darryl: T don't do this

I grabbed my stuff and left I had no clue on where I was going to go so I just kept walking scrolling through Instagram. While I'm scrolling through Instagram I see that Hakeem is in LA so I call him and he answers right away .

Hakeem: hey T wassup

Tiana:I saw that you were in town for a performance and was wondering are you busy

Hakeem: nah my show isn't until this weekend

Tiana: ok umm... I..

Hakeem:baby girl you can talk to me

Tiana: I need help I literally no where to go and can really use your help (bursting into tears)

Hakeem: yea where are you I'll come and get you.

Tiana: ok I'll send you my location.

Hakeem:ok

I send him my location and he said he'll be here in 10. While I'm waiting I can't help but think why would Darryl do this to me. Why would he mess up a great relationship. Heating a horn beep made jump out of my thoughts. I get in the car while Hakeem puts my stuff in the car.

While on our way to the hotel it was really quiet but not an awkward quiet.

10 mins later we make it to his hotel and it's really pretty. Hakeem puts my stuff down and
Gets my a cover cause it's really cold in the room.

Hakeem:so are you comfortable telling me what happened or is it not the right timing

Tiana: no your fine I honestly do want to talk about it.

I tell him everything and as soon as I get to the part where I find out about Darryl cheating on me I burst into tears.

Hakeem: hey baby girl no more tears ok it's not your fault for wanting to follow your dreams and your grandmother can't see that and it's most definitely not your fault for that jackass for not seeing how amazing you are and not realizing that he's missing out on the most beautiful girl in the world.

Tiana: keem stop it you don't have to say those things to make me feel better

Hakeem: I'm not just saying it to make you feel I'm saying it because it's true.

Tiana: well then what I'm I going to do I have no place to live

Hakeem: how about this you stay with me and then when I go back to New York you can come back with me.

Tiana: I don't know

Hakeem: come on T how bad can it be and plus we can get to know each other more and become amazing friends 😉

Tiana: I guess but are sure

Hakeem: yes Tiana I promise

Tiana:ok

Couple days later
It's the night of Hakeem's performance and the night we leave to New York. My grandmother hasn't called me at all since everything and Darryl a.k.a the biggest asshole in the world has blowing up my phone all week. But beside all of that me and Hakeem have gotten closer. He's really been there for me.

Tiana: hey keem.. what you doing

Hakeem: trying to find the chain I put in my bag that I seem to can't find.

Tiana: maybe because it's right here with the rest of your chains.

Hakeem: thx (laughing)

Tiana: so are your ready for your performance that's in an two hours

Hakeem:girl I'm always ready But are sure you don't want to come to night it's going to be fun

Tiana: yea keem it's your show you do your thing you know I'm supporting you just from afar

Hakeem: ok but I'm going to get ready ok

Tiana: ok handsome you do yo thing ( walking away)
Two hours later
Hakeem left and I'm getting bored. He left money which I told him not to but he did anyway. I look at my phone and I see everybody posting keem on Instagram.

30 mins pass and I'm still bored so I decide to get dress and go to Hakeem's show.

I make it there and I see Hakeem

Tiana: surprise

Hakeem: hey baby girl I thought you said you weren't coming

Tiana: well I got bored and thought I don't nothing else to do so why not come see you

Hakeem:Awww

Tiana: boy bye you better hurry up and get to your show

Hakeem: Ight baby girl I'll see you when I get back

Tiana: ok (smiling hard)

Hakeem's performance was lit. Once he finished we left and went to get ice cream and went home

Tiana: you did amazing

Hakeem thanks baby girl I try

Tiana: you really did I'm honestly really proud of you

Hakeem: thank you ( staring into her eyes)

Tiana: your welcome (blushing)

And for the rest of the night we just chilled until we feel asleep.