2

Tianas pov
So it's been a few weeks since my performance at the club and the video on Instagram has gone crazy. Everyone loves me.

A few days ago I got a call from Cookie Lyon from empire and when I tell you I almost peed myself you don't even understand. She called me asking if I want to take my music career to the next level I told her yes and she said that she is going to have a private jet come and get me. I haven't told big momma yet because I don't know how she is going to react but I'm going to have to tell her anyways. But first I need to talk to my boyfriend and let him know what's going on.

Tiana: hey babe

Darryl: hey baby girl.. wassup

Tiana: I need to tell you the craziest thing that happens to me.

Darryl: ok what happened.

Tiana: so the other day I was on my way home
and I got this call from someone..(gco)

Darryl: who Beyoncé ( being sarcastic)

Tiana: I wish but no it was from Cookie Lyon

Darryl: ok what did she say

Tiana: she asked me if I wanted to take my music career to the next level and I said yes then she said that she is going to send a jet down to LA to come and get me.

Darryl: wow babe I'm so proud of you but what about school your grandmother and me

Tiana: look it's only for a few days after that I'll be back then when I come we'll figure out how we're going to work this out.

Darryl: did you at least tell your grandmother

Tiana: I'm going to today

Darryl: you haven't told her yet?!

Tiana: look I'm still working on it ok

Darryl:ok

Next day
Tiana: hey big momma

Big momma: hey baby
Tiana: umm grandma there is something I need to tell you

Big momma: ok what is it

Tiana: umm... so a few days ago I got a call from someone and they asked me if I wanted to take my music career to the next level and that If I do they will let me work in studios and perform in other places other than clubs...(gco)

Big momma:where will this be
Tiana:ummm..... New York(in a very low tone)

Big momma: hell no tiana what the hell is your problem you want to go all the way across the country to fucking sing.

Tiana: grandma it's a good opportunity for me I could really be something.

Big momma: Tiana I don't care about no singing opportunity that is across the country. Idc.

Tiana:but...

Big momma: I don't want to hear it your not going. You can do so many other things and you chose this. Bye Tiana get out of my face your not going.