12

One month later
Tiana pov
So its been a month and I'm still on tour. And you won't believe what has happened over this past month one of my dance members got sick. One of the places that I was supposed to perform at in Chicago was canceled and then the worst of them all Hakeem cheated on me.

So a few weeks ago while I was on tour one of my friends came to me and showed me a headline saying that Hakeem is cheating on me with this old bitch as soon as I found my heart was racing I couldn't stop crying. So Hakeem calls me as soon as he found out that I knew he tried to call I answered and listened to his excuse and after that I never answered any calls that he has made ever since.

I just can't stand to look at him or even hear his voice. I really trusted him and believed that we can be something and ruined that. He made me feel really good about myself and made me think that live is a real thing that can make you so happy. I just can't believe I'm going there this again first Darryl now Hakeem.

Hakeem pov
I feel like the biggest idiot in the world I hurt a girl that cares about me and that I really care about. I broke her heart and she did absolutely nothing to deserve that. Maybe Jamal was right I should of spoke to her a long time ago. Every time I called her she doesn't answer it goes straightforward voicemail. I'm going to try again to see if she answers this time.

Tiana: hey it's T can't get to my phone hone right now maybe I will call you later bye

Hakeem: hey T I know that things between us haven't been so great and i know that I heart you but I just want to apologize for what I done to you and want you to know that I really do care about. So umm we you get this message call me back.

Jamal came in after I finished the message.

Jamal: hey idiot

Hakeem: really

Jamal: what do you want me to say.

Hakeem: I already feel like the biggest jerk in the world I don't you to keep reminding me of that

Jamal: alright fine my bad has T answered the phone

Hakeem: no she hasn't answered any of my calls I just don't know what to do

Jamal: all I know is what you need to do is when she finally ready to talk to you then you need to tell her that absolute truth.

Hakeem: your right I just wish her tour was over already

Jamal: it's going to be all right

Hakeem: hopefully I'm going to try and call her again

Tiana pov
I just got another call from Hakeem and I just don't know what to do part of me wants to answer and parts of me just wants to crawl up in a ball and just cry. Maybe I should call Hakeem because before I really didn't listen to what he said I just cried the whole time and didn't hear a word that he had to say.

As soon as I was bout to call Hakeem back cookie called me.

Tiana: hey cook

Cookie: hey T how you feelin

Tiana: I'm ok I'm just keeping my head in the game

Cookie: that's my girl

Tiana: yea (sniffling)

Cookie: hey T it's going to be ok don't worry about my jackass son as you said keep your head in the game.

Tiana: thanks cook appreciate it

Cookie: you know what helps me when I'm sad

Tiana: what

Cookie: ice cream and chips

Tiana: (laughs) I'll tried that out thanks cook

Cookie: well I'm glad I can help just stay in there ok

Tiana: ok (then she got another call from Hakeem and she answered)

Hakeem: T look I'm so sorry ok I know that I hurt you..gco

Tiana: look I already know the excuse that you made ok I just don't understand why why waist your time my time

Hakeem: baby you have to understand that I never meant to hurt you I never meant to put you into this situation. Can I come see you so we can fix this please.

Tiana: look I don't want to see you right now I need time to think I need to figure things out and how I want to move forward.

Hakeem: just promise me no matter what happens we can be friends

Tiana: I need to think about that. Look I have to go

Hakeem: ok

I know it's short but the next one is going to be longer and I promise this break up thing is not going to be long.

Leave any suggestions and comments.