84

Tiana pov

I grew up without my mother and father but I've always had one person by my side my big momma but when she passed I had no one besides Hakeem he's always been there for me even when I didn't even need him. Everyday I look at him a I see every beautiful moment that we've ever had I see all the good times and bad times but without all of those times we wouldn't be able to make it to make to the point we are now. Hakeem is my other half my sense of peace my Clyde without him I have no idea how life would be like and I never want to find out. One of my favorite memories Hakeem has ever given me was meeting Bella. I love that girl more than anything. A lot of woman wouldn't stay with a man if he had a child with another woman or even help him take care of the baby but I did and that's because I'm not like other woman. I love Hakeem more than anything and if I didn't step into Bella's life the big heart that I have wouldn't have gotten bigger if it wasn't for her. I know that I'm not her real mommy but I hope that she remembers that I'm always going to be here for her and I'm never ever going to let her go no matter what I'm never going to love her any less none of that. Speaking of kids princess and prince two beautiful babies that I never thought of having until I found out I was pregnant they are two kids that have life set out for them and I can't wait to see what it's like. Once they came into my life was when they help bella make my heart grow even bigger I thank God everyday for them three. Life isn't always easy and there are times when you are going to feel alone and like there is no one there for you but if you actually take a look you'll see that there are and they love you more than anything. Having the family that I have today is what makes me strive to be a better person better mother better artist better everything. Looking at my family now I know that I will always remember "being a family means you are apart of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life."

THE END