10

Hakeem pov
Every inch of my body feels so bad for lying to T tonight's my birthday and she has so much planned for me. Like this morning I woke up to the nicest thing ever she woke me up to a outfit that I've been wanting but never had a chance to get it and to a nice breakfast. I'm telling you right now there is no girl that I have dated that has done that for me. I need to tell her the truth before the world finds out or someone tells her and she gets hurt.

Tiana: hey birthday boy

Hakeem: hey baby

Tiana: so are you ready

Hakeem: yea...ummm hey baby I need to tell you something

Tiana:baby ok I'm giving you two choices it's either you get this amazing back massage or a foot rub

Hakeem: back massage you already know

Tiana: umm don't I (walking away) oh what did you want tell me

Hakeem: umm nothing

Tiana: you sure

Hakeem: yea I'm sure (kissing her on the cheek)

Tiana: ok well then I'm going to head out so your going to hang out here and relax and when I come back which should be in a hour you will see what we are going to do ok babe

Hakeem: alright babe thank you

Tiana: your welcome (leaving out the door)

I could of told right then and there but then that would of messed up my birthday and she seems like she is having so much fun planning this stuff for me. I just don't know what to do. I need to talk to someone so I call my brother Jamal.

Tiana pov
So right now I'm trying to make sure keem's and I reservations and that the dress that I had custom made is ready. When I left the house I made sure keem was relaxed and comfortable so after dinner me and him are going to get messages and then we're going to do our regular thing and watch a whole bunch of movies. I just really hope likes everything.

So I'm on my way back to keem's house and I'm all ready to go in a really pretty dress. I made sure I texted keem to get ready so we can just leave.

Tiana: keem you ready ( walking in this house)

Hakeem: yea just give me a second

Tiana: ok

Hakeem: and done... wow you look amazing

Tiana: and you look amazing as well