dreaming of the future

Past 4 months into dating
"Nnnnn ttharn! Aaah mmmm"
Type bite his lip, head hung.
He was on tharn bouncing up and down on tharns length.
Tharn was sitted with his back to types bed with his hand to his waist the other to his member stroking his length.
Type had his hands to tharns chest moaning softly.
They were trying not to be that loud for it was 12 and his mother was asleep downstairs on the couch in front of the tv.
"Mmm type! Your gonna make me cum. Your so amazing." Tharn whispered.
"Mmm same here tharn! Same mmmm. I....i love you."
Type brought up his hands to place them to his neck pulling his mouth to his.
They placed there tongues inside each other's mouths to swirl them sensually around.
A few more thrusts and they both came.
A little later they were on there sides looking to one another.
They both held a smile has there eyes darted back and forth from one another.
Tharn brought up his hand to place it on types cheek to run his thumb up and down.
"Mmm"
"I love you too type."
"Tell me again tharn about our future."
"Well, ill be a famous architecture genius here in Thailand."
Type shook his head.
"By my help with doing your math homework."
"You...will be a famous artist. Ill financially take care of you and fund your gallery."
Type rolled his eyes.
"You can help fund my gallery but ill take financial care of myself and pay you back." He laughed.
"Mmm maybe."
"Why can't i pay you back?"
"Because I'm your man. Im suppose to take care of you."
Type shuffled his body closer.
"I'm not a woman tharn. I can take care of myself."
Tharn shuffled closer. He placed his mouth on his for a brief kiss.
Parting they looked passionately to one another.
"Could we also travel a bit? I want to see bali,Japan, new York, California."
Tharn nodded.
"Ill take you wherever you want to go my love. Ill go wherever you want."
"Where do you want to go?"
"Nowhere in this world i want to go without you."
Types chin quivered.
"Do you think we will be together when we're 20, 30, 40 and so on?"
Tharn gulped.
Taking his hand off he turned to lay on his back looking to the ceiling.
Types lips parted, his eyes drifted partly closed to frown.
Tharn looked to the side.
With his one arm he stretched out for type to come to him.
Looking up he shifted closer to lay his head on tharns chest wrapping his arm across his torso.
Tharn brought up his hand to move his fingers through types dark hair.
"Type i can't predict the future. I live in the here and now. You and i are already thinking of our furture, that means something. I love you type. Your mine and I'm yours, right?"
Type looked up adorly.
"Yes I'm yours tharn. I always will be. I love you with my heart and soul."
Tharn smiled a huge grin.
Type leaned up to place his lips on his again. Parting type placed his head to tharns chest once more.
"I'm so happy right now tharn. You make me so..."
He smiled wide.
Tharn placed his other hand over types hand.
"Same here type. You and i will always be together if i can help it. I never want to part. You.are.my.entire. world."
Type let a tear fall.
Present.
Type was to his side slightly on his stomach twitching.
His happy dream memory become a nightmare of when they broke up.
"Mmm ttharn! Mmm i love you! Pplease. Don't leave me!" He whimpered.
Abruptly he opened his eyes to pat the bed. It was empty. Sitting immediately up he looked around. He was alone on tharns bed with a blanket Covering his lower half.
Type started to hyperventilate.
"Ttharn! Tharn!"
Tharn then came out of the bathroom with a towel running through his wet hair and a towel around his waist head slightly hung.
Hearing the door open type turned abruptly around breathing hard.
Tharn looked to type confused.
"Type?"
Types eyes darted.
Cocking his head to the side tharn stepped to him to stand on the edge of the bed.
Type got on his knees to go to tharn to wrap his arms around his neck with his head to tharns shoulder. He was shaking a bit.
Tharn wrapped his arms across his body.
"Type. What's going on? I'm here. Shhh I'm here."
Type started to take deep calming breathes.
Calming down he leaned away.
They both glared at each other.
Type took a deep breathe in. He pulled his arms to place them on tharns shoulders.
"Mmm tharn?"
"Yes?."
Tharn moved his hands to types waist.
Type then brought up his hands to place them on either side of tharns face.
"Will you make love to me...please?"
"I...i know we're just casual lovers but can you...for me...pretend...you love me and..."
Type hung his head. Chin quivered.
Tharns lips parted.
He didn't know what was going on but he would do anything for type.
Leaning his head down he brought one hand up to types chin to move his head up then he placed his lips on types.
I do love you type. I always have.
They shared a wet lathered kiss.
Tharn then pushed type gently to the bed to make sweet passionate love to him.