day off

The next day they were sitted very close together, in types studio.
Tharn had his arms wrapped around his torso with his head on his shoulder has type painted a dark picture at 5 in the morning.
Type couldn't stay asleep.
Not wanting,type to be alone, when he shuffled out of bed at 4 tharn tiredly went with him.
By 7, type kept at it. Both there eyes were opened slightly starting to drift.
Types head started to Nod up and down.
Tharn brought up his hand to take the paint brush from him.
"Mmm type....let's go to bed. "
"I....have to go to....."
Tharn shook.His head.
"How about we take the day off? I can call your director and tell you have fallen ill."
Type nodded, signing with a yawn.
Tharn helped him up and they both went too bed.
Tharn placed a tired type under the blankets then sitted on the edge retrieving his phone from the side table calling types director. She was fine with him taking a day off. After he called his work to have his assistant cancel everything til tomorrow.
Once he finished with the call he shut the phone to crawl over type to lay to the side pulling his body onto his.
Type shifted his head up and down Tharns chest with a smile.
"Mmm love your Heart beat."
Tharn wrapped his arms around types back tightly.
"Sleep my love."
Type nodded drifting into unconsiousness.
Tharn looked forward allowing his eyes too drift.
Let us both sleep peacefully.
Closed he fell asleep.
They both woke at 12. Getting up, type made them a breakfest in an over sized shirt and boxers, with tharn on his back, with only sweat pants on..
He had his head on his shoulders watching.
"How.... how do you still remember my favorite from high school?"
Type smiled.
"You know why..."
Tharn chuckled turning his head slightly to run his bottom lip up and down sensually.
Type bit his lip.
In completion, tharn let him go to help plate.
At the kitchen table, they sat close together looking down at the food eating it slowly.
"So....what are we going to do about kon type?"
Types eyes widen.
He took a deep breathe in looking to tharn who had his eyes up giving him a serious expression.
"My plan is....too call my director tell her about him. She'll tell her security and ill Try not to be alone at any time."
Type looked back to the food forking some more into his mouth.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Type....you need to file a restraining order."
Type shook.his head.
"No. Tharn. If i didn't lead him on...none of this...."
Tharns eyes widen and he placed his hand on his.
"Type....this is not your fault. The man is sick. There is something wrong with him. We need too.keep him away from you."
Type shook his head.
"Tharn....He hasent done anything. There is no grounds for a restraining order. Ill...just stay away from anywhere he frequents, ill tell my director and..."
He looked to tharn.
"Ill stay by you. Yourll..."
Type leaned forward placing his forehead on tharns.
"Protect me....right."
Tharn smiled.
"Of course. Still think we should file a police report though."
Type shook his head.
Getting up he went to tharn to sit with his legs to either side placing his arms to his shoulders. Tharn brought up his hands too place them on either side of types waist.
There eyes looked to one another, darting.
"I know....you want to help. Just trust me tharn. I want too handle this."
Looking to the side he leaned his head down to kiss tharns exposed neck.
Tharn brought up one hand to stroke types back up and down sensually.
Type then made his way from tharns neck too his lips.
They locked them in a deep, sensual kiss.
There heads weaved and woved back and forth putting themselves fully into it.
Leaning his head back a giant smile grew on types face.
"Mmm let's go to bed."
Tharn smiled.
After tharn made love to type, he fell asleep again on his chest.
Tharn kept his eyes to his phone, thinking.
I'm....sorry Type.
Reaching for his phone, tharns eyes darted to it and type who shifted a bit but did not wake.
Peering to the phone, tharn texted a confidant.
Tharn: i need you too see if you can find anything about a man named kon ling.
Closing his phone after he got sent, tharn put his phone back to the table.
He hugged type tighter has he shuffled himself about back to the bed.
I'm sorry type, i do trust you but....i need to make kon go away. Permittely from our lives.