finally over

Type was bouncing in the passenger seat, holding tightly too tharns hand with a huge smile.
They were on there way to a governmental building to sign the divorce decree. Type was beyond happy, has was tharn.
Parked, they had too un.intertwined there hands has they went in. Sitting, they were waiting for mia too come.
There lawyer sat in front of them waiting also.
Both stood while mia came in with a man. They all nodded then sat down.
"We are all here for tharn and mia too sign this divorce degree stating they are separating civilly."
They both nodded.
"We bare no ill will. We found others and would like to be with them."
Mia interjected.
Tharn nodded.
The lawyer nodded.
"Well, if you both read and sign. After 30 days your marriage will be officially over and tharn you will be able too keep your position has  head of your father's company and get 600,000 baht."
Tharn nodded.
Types eyes widen. That was a lot of money.
"If i may, can mia receive 300,000 baht?"
Mia's eyes widen. She was not expecting any money.
Type smiled. So compassionate.
The lawyer nodded.
"You may do what you wish."
Tharn nodded.
Mia and tharn read over everything.
"Sounds about right."
Mia signed.
Tharn looked to type. They both smiled wide.
He signed.
Everyone stood up.
"Okay. Once i file this. After 30 days you two will.be divorced and tharn i will release a 300,000 baht check to you and mia."
Tharn nodded.
They all left, outside mia hugged tharn tightly eyeing type with a smile.
The two soon parted, looking at each other.
"I hope you two nothing but happiness and pure love."
Tharn smiled.
"Same here mia. Be in nothing but blissful happiness with your new...."
She smiled.
"Fiance."
Tharn stepped back and intertwined his hands with type, who looked down embrassed.
"Both have fiance's."
She nodded.
Mia stepped forward to wrap her arms around a surprise and shock type.
Tharn let go of his hand has he wrapped his arms about.
"I....saw in the paper about what happened too you. I hope you have nothing but peace and purity. Also..."
She whispered something in his ear making his lips part and eyes widen.
Stepping back they both looked too tharn, she smiled and type gave a bit of a grave expression. Tharn looked too him confused.
"You two....i hope never part. You need one another."
Parting she grabbed her fiance hand and left.
"Thank you so much for the money tharn you really didn't have too." She commented over her shoulder.
Type and tharn gave each other looks.
Type motioned with his head for tharn too follow, keeping his head hung, hands holding each other behind his back. Tharn stood there for a moment confused by this. Walking he caught up with type to drive them home.
Type lowered the window to look absentmindly out the window.lost in thought.
Tharn was thinking and hard. What did mia tell him?
Parked, type got out first going inside.
Tharn watched him go, taking a deep breathe, he got out going in.
Surprisely, type slammed the door, pushing tharn too the wall, pinning his hands to either side of his head.
They kissed passionetly.
Taking his tongue out he kissed tharns lips, chin, neck then he let go of his hands to go lower. He kissed his chest, stomach, getting on his knees type kept his eyes on.tharns with a smile.
He unbuckled his belt then unbutton to unzip.
Type took out his large, hard erection to kiss his head.
Pre cum ozzed out his slit. His member twitched in excitement. Tharn breathed heavily.
Type leaned back a bit cocking his head too the side.
"I love you tharn."
Tharns eyes opened wide with a smile.
"I love you too type."
Type smiled.
Not taking his eyes off of tharn he placed his whole length inside his mouth sucking hard.
Tharn brought up his hand to run his fingers through his long black hair.
"Nnnn good boy."
Type rolled his eyes. I'm a bit older then you. He internally chuckled.
He sucked til tharn came, type swallowed.
Getting up, there eyes darted.
Tharn bent his body too pick up type bridal style.
"Mmm my turn."
Type wrapped his arms around tharns next.
"Better please your future wifey."
Type chuckled.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Mmm."
He smiled wickedly.
They went up stairs kissing each other madly. Undressed, they sat in the middle of the bed, both hands intertwined, type was thrusted into hard and deep, letting loud and heavy moans escape into tharns mouth.
They would not leave each other lips.
After, type laid on tharns stomach looking to the side, Hands still intertwined. Tharn Placed his free hand behind his head, they both were beyond happy and content.
"Type?"
Type smiled.
"Yes."
"What....did mia say to you?"
Type chuckled.
"Took you long enough to ask."
Type moved his head too place his chin on tharns chest looking at him with a smile.
He took a deep breathe.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"She told me, quite often, when you fell asleep, when she was at your home. You....would....call my name and say "I'm sorry."
Tharns eyes widen.
"I....did not know that."
"Makes me a bit sad. That means you were in pain."
Type made a grimance.
Tharn brought up there intertwined hands too kiss the back of types then inhaled his aroma. A smile placed itself on types lips once more.
"Sadly type. Every day when i was without you i was an empty man. I....truley hate my younger self for letting you go without a real fight."
Type nodded.
"I know why you did. You did it for me so i could have a future. Thank you tharn. Now my future includes you."
Tharn smiled.
Type leaned his head back too the side, closing his eyes.
"I.....love you tharn. I...always have."
"Has have i type. Now....you are all mine.i will never let you go."
Type smiled getting sleepy.
"Mmm i.....hope...not."
Type drifted off to sleep.
Tharn brought down his arm to wrap it around types back.
"You don't have too hope type. Its our true reality. I....am...not... ever letting you go."
Tharn laid his head deeper into the pillow letting his eyes drift shut. Now.....9 months til i will make you say yes too my proposal. Tharn smiled before he went into a blissful sleep with type.