extravagance

Has the pair drove home, type placed his head on tharns chest with a huge grin.
Stalling, type looked up with wide eyes. Peering over he shook his head.
Tharn rolled down the window to reach over to dial in a code, opening the gate.
Going up the driveway, type was in a state of shock and surprise.
This house was huge, a mansion.
He took his hand away to look with furrowed brows at tharn.
Tharn wore a slight smirk.
Getting out, tharn went too the back to retrieve there luggage.
Type got out shaking his head, this was too much.
Standing by the door, tharn walked to him nudging from behind.
Type turned his head to the side to look at tharn with wide eyes.
"Tharn....this can't be the place."
"Mmm it is. Let's go."
Type shook his head when tharn started to push.
Sighing, type walked forward.
By the door type looked back tharn nodded.
"Only today, should be open."
Looking back to the door, gulping he opened. Inside types lips parted, mouth hung wide.
It was fancy, grand and open.
Tharn placed the luggage by the door to grab types hand pulling him along.
Type felt dizzy. This was all too much. How could he afford this place?
Tharn took him room after room, each elegant, grand and just too much. They went through the living room, kitchen, a guest room, tharn took.him outside they had a pool.
Oh my god tharn!
Types eyes darted in amazement.
Turning tharn seemed to be getting giddy.
They stopped in front of a door up the stairs, tharn took a huge inhale.
"Your studio."
He opened the door and pulled type in.
Type let go looking around.
His art work were hanging on the sides, the floor and the front were in white, so he could paint or whatever he wished. To the side there were expensive paints, sculpting tools, variety of paint brushes and among other things. Type was in a state of shock and admiration.
His chin quivered. Tharn....you did all of this for me?
Tharn looked about.
"They did a good job."
"If i missed something please...."
His sentance hung has type pounced.
They fell to the floor.
Type was on top with his hands too either side of his face kissing him passionately. Tharn reciprocated it in full.
Leaning up type took off his shirt then tharns, they both went to eithers pants to unbutton and unzip.
Later, type was still on top being thrusted in by tharn.
Tharn had his hands too types waist grabbing at his flesh, type had his hands on tharns chest squeezing his pectorals.
"Mmmm i love you type. I....mmmm..hope your not too mad at me." He thrusted harder.
Type shook his head.
"Aaaaah ill.....illl....be become a hit art....artist. Ill try and pay half mmmm"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Both cumming in unison, tharn feel asleep on his back.
Type had gotten off to go to his new stencils too start drawing tharn on the white floor.
With a smile, tharn woke to look tiredly at types back seeing his arm moving about.
Shifting to his side tharn leaned his head up to kiss his shoulder, looking down.
"Mmm why do you always like to draw me?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"Your sexy has hell also easy too draw." He laughed.
Tharn chuckled.
"Mmm not..."kiss"...sexy has you type. Why have you've never drawn yourself?"
Type shrugged.
"I like too draw you."
Tharn smiled.
"Are...you mad at me?"
"Mmm initially yes...but i see how much thought you put into this. Thank you tharn. However, i will try and pay half or maybe half and all the utility bills."
Tharn brought up his arm too place it around to turn types face.
He leaned it too his mouth, they breathed heavily into it.
Moving his hand down he took.the stencil from type to rub it around his stomach.
Type moaned getting hard once more.
"Aaaah...what....are you doing?"
"Mmm drawing you...well... On you."
Dropping the stencil, tharn pulled type to his back to hover over him.
His arms wrapped around tharns neck.
He kissed his chest then stomach then. To his head Taking out his tongue to circle it around his slit.
Type moaned biting his lip.
Then tharn put his whole length in.
Type leaned his head back moaning into the grand room.
Both climaxing. Tharn tried for a 3rd round but types stomach growled twice.
Both got up only putting on there boxers, retreating to the kitchen, holding hands.
Tharn made type a grand feast while type sat on.the counter watching. They bickered. Tharn wouldn't let type help.
Once completed, they went too the kitchen table eating right next too each other.
Tharn finished first, he then kissed types shoulder wanting him again type chuckled.
"Tharn....not done..."
Tharn placed his forehead on types shoulder smiling looking down.
Waiting patiently, type finished, without a minute more, tharn picked him up bridal style.
Type couldn't help but laugh.
"Tharn..."
Going upstairs tharn opened the door with his foot.
Types eyes widen.
"This....this is our room?"
He looked to tharn with wide eyes.
Tharn nodded.
The bed was a California king with black and red bedding.
Stepping them towards it, tharn flopped type down gently to his back to go.down taking off his boxers then his own.
Type used his arms to go back eyeing tharn.
Tharn smiled crawling too type to Hover over him.
He placed his hands too either side of his face making him look.up, type wrapped his legs around his waist and placed his arms to his back.
There eyes darted.
"I am so in.love with you type."
Type smiled.
"Has am i tharn."
He leaned up giving him.a deep kiss.
After a passionate round, they laid under the blankets in a close embrace to there sides.
Tharn Was asleep with his arm wrapped around types body, there hands were intertwined.
Hearing tharns snoring a bit.
Type closed his eyes with a smile.
"I love you tharn. I love you so much."
He said in a quiet whisper.
Type was trying, he was almost ready too say those words to tharn. Just not yet.
They both drifted into a peaceful, blissful sleep.