Chapter 1

Author's note: Hello everyone and welcome to my book, 'My mafia king' I hope you enjoy it, this is only the first chapter it will get much more interesting as the story progresses <3

Chapter One: "Jerk!"

"Xavier, Brody, Oscar, Oliver! Hurry up you are gonna be late!" I yelled from in the kitchen downstairs. Just as I finished washing the dishes I heard what sounded like a stampede of elephants running down the stairs. Oh, brother.

"I win!" Brody yelled as he jumped in victory.

"No fair you pushed!" Oscar and Oliver accused simultaneously. I rolled my eyes at them as I tried to bite back my laughter.

"Where's Xavier?" I questioned realizing one of them was missing. The boys all looked at each other until Brody finally spoke up.

"He doesn't want to come out of the room," he said quietly. I didn't need anymore information to know what was going on.

"Ok I'll talk to him, get your grilled cheese sandwiches on the table, go put your shoes on and get in the car, your lunches are on the bench." I yelled over my shoulder as I made my way upstairs.

I entered the boys room and almost passed out because of how messy everything was, their beds weren't made, there was dirty laundry all over the floor, lego pieces were spread all around the floor and the gaming systems had cords tangled everywhere, I was having trouble seeing the floor, it was so messy. I put my thoughts aside as I spotted Xavier curled up on his bed, facing the wall. "Hey buddy," I said, sitting next to him. He didn't speak. "Xavier, why aren't you dressed? You are going to be late." I spoke softly.

"I don't want to go." He whispered.

"Why? Tell me what's going on."

"Luke," Was all he said.

"What did he do this time? Did he hurt you?!" Silence. I turned Xavier over and looked at him, scanning his face for any marks. Nothing. It was then I noticed him clutching his rib cage. I removed his hand and lifted his shirt gently. I was shocked. Greenish-Purple bruises covered the right side of his ribcage. "Xavier what the hell happened?!" My voice rose with concern.

"Nothing, I tripped and hit the edge of the table," He said, unable to maintain eye contact. He was very obviously bullshitting.

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Ok, you don't have to go to school alright? I'll call mom and dad and tell them you would prefer to stay home." He nodded his head and turned around, facing the wall again. I'll let it go, for now. "Do you want me to stay home with you?" He shook his head slowly. "Ok I'm going now, text me if you need anything, or call. Try to get some rest, I love you." I kissed his forehead and left his room, closing the door behind me.

I grabbed my school bag and my keys from my room, looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing an over-sized, white Champion hoodie, black jeans and black air forces, my hair tied up in two french braids.

"Does everyone have everything they need?" The three boys nodded before I reversed my green Lamborghini Aventador out of the driveway. "Here, put on some music." I said, handing my phone over to Brody. We drove only ten minutes before reaching their school. I waved the boys goodbye and sped off towards school, I was gonna be late. Oh well.

I should probably give you some back story. My name is Amazon Quinn. I am 16 going on 17, I live in California with my four brothers, Xavier, Brody, Oscar and Oliver, but I am practically like their mother because our parents are never around. My father owns two of the biggest airlines and my mother is the CEO of 'Quinn banks' so naturally they never have time for us, always going on business trips and stuff. My parents are stupid rich but it doesn't matter to me, I would rather them be with us and maybe act like a normal, functional family for once.