Chapter 7

Chapter 7- "Ugh, get a room."

"Amazon! We have to go, it's 8:30 and we still have to pick up Tasha!" Xavier yelled from their bedroom.

"I'm coming! Five minutes!" I yelled back.

"Yeah, five minutes so you can finish getting ready for your boyfriend." Oscar said.

"Hey, I heard that." I replied.

"But you didn't deny it." Oliver said in a sing-song voice. I rolled my eyes, not that they could see that. I finished curling my eyelashes and walked over to my full length mirror. I wore black denim shorts, since it was a warm night, a red jacket, with nothing but a bra underneath because who could be bothered? And topped it off with black nikes. My hair was down in it's natural, slightly wavy, state, I applied my lip gloss and I was finally ready. Ready to win a new motorcycle.

"Ok, I'm ready." I said to my brothers who were putting their shoes on in their room. They all wore a similar outfit, black tracksuit pants and dark hoodies with their black airforces.

"Are you sure you guys are not gonna be hot in that?"

"Yeah, we'll be fine." Brody said.

"Ok, if you say so, hey what's that smell? Is that cologne?" I asked.

"Yes," Xavier said shyly.

"Why? You never wear cologne. You don't even need it."

"Bella." Brody coughed as Oscar and Oliver fanned themselves dramatically.

"Aww, that's so cute." I cooed.

"Shut up, all of you, come on, let's go." Xavier said, blushing.

We drove over to Tasha's house and she was already outside, waiting for us. She got in and we drove to the old, abandoned highway. By the time we got there it was 9:10 and Adrian, Bella, Stefano and Matteo were waiting. I revved my engine loudly as we pulled up next to Adrian's black Ferrari and a dark blue convertible, which I was assuming was either Stefano's or Matteo's. Adrian was leaning against his car, cigarette in hand, he wore black jeans and a black button-up shirt with a few buttons undone and sleeves rolled up. Damn he looked good.

"Almost thought you weren't gonna show up." Adrian said, taking a drag from his cigarette as I approached him. He took in my appearance, a smile growing on his face, making me feel self conscious. Pull your shit together Amazon he's probably just trying to psych you out.

"Yeah, you wish." I took the cigarette out of his hand and dropped it on the floor, stepping on it to put it out. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that smoking is bad and it stinks?"

"Just when I thought you were becoming fun." He tsked.

"So are we gonna do this thing or what?"

"Ready when you are."

"Ok you two, here's how this is gonna work, the boys, your friend and I will drive down to where the highway gets cut off, we'll have you both on call, when we say 'go' whoever reaches us first, is the winner. There are no rules other than, don't die and try not to crash into each other. Got it?" Bella said.

"Yup." Adrian and I replied.

"Ok good. Let's go." Bella called to the others who were standing around the convertible, I looked closely and saw that Stefano's arm was draped around Tasha who seemed more than comfortable with the closeness of each other. I smiled at Tasha, she saw me and mouthed for me to shut up before I even had the chance to say anything.

"Good luck brother!" Matteo and Stefano yelled. My brothers cheered my name, along with Tasha and Bella.

"Traitor." Adrian called to Bella. She shrugged. Adrian and I watched as the convertible sped off down the highway, we got into our cars and waited for the call. Barely 5 minutes later, Tasha's phone called.