eight | beverly's bathroom

A/n- I feel like you Bill Denbrough lovers are gonna like this one ;) or hate it... It depends how you look at it

iT's AlL aBoUt PeRsPeCtIvE

---

You were silent as you rode along the street toward Beverly's apartment.

Richie had called you and quickly told you to meet him out the front, and the group of boys had picked you up and fill you in that Beverly had called them and told them to tell everyone to run over. So now you were riding through an alleyway on your bike, rethinking the events of the night before. You had ended up bandaging your bleeding hand, and after dodging a few questions about it when the boys first saw you, you thought you were free from being asked about anything else. You were wrong.

Bill had noticed your unusual silence, and with a furrowed expression, he rode over so he was riding beside you.

"Hey, y-you okay?" he asked quietly and you turned your head up to him, frightened at the sudden sound.

"Y-y-yeah, I'm t-totally okay," you stuttered, and Richie looked at you with a caring expression. The whole group had noticed your behavior and had stopped their conversations to listen to your answer.

"Are you sure? Your stutter is going to give Bill a run for his money," Richie tried to lighten the mood, but when you didn't even crack a smile, everyone knew something was wrong. But you quickly forced a small smile and looked up at everyone.

"I'm okay guys, I promise," the moment you said that Beverly's apartment building came into view and you rode ahead so they couldn't ask any more questions. You didn't want to talk to them about the incident, you didn't want to sound crazy to them.

When you dropped your bike on the front lawn, Beverly came out of nowhere and wrapped you in a hug.

"You made it. I-" She seemed pretty shaken up, and she hugged you tighter and pulled away when she noticed the other boys pull up shortly after you.

"I-I need to show you something," she told the group.

"What is it?" Ben asked, sounding worried about his obvious crush.

"More than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie said from the back and you looked at him in disbelief.

"Shut the fuck up, Richie. I swear to god!" You rubbed your temples.

"Yeah, just shut up Richie!" Eddie agreed, and Beverly looked worried when you glanced back at her.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment," she explained, her face forming into a frown. 

"Then w-we'll leave a l-lookout," Bill suggested, looking around the group, "R-Richie, s-s-stay here."

They all began getting off of their bikes and running up the stairs after Beverly, you following behind.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! What if her dad comes back?" Richie argued and you turned.

"Do what you always do. Start talking!" You yelled back and turned around, following the group up the stairs.

"It is a gift," he called back after you and you just shook your head lightly.

When you got into the house, it was dark, and you felt Bill look around warily before locking eyes with you at the back of the group. You walked past everyone to stand in between him and Beverly, and he grabbed your hand and squeezed it tightly as Beverly started to say something."In there," she pointed to a door at the end of the hallway. You could have sworn it was glowing red under the door, but maybe it was just your eyes playing tricks on you?