seventeen | under the well

*Real footage of me above when I was running low on 'It' memes to put at the top of each chapter*

---

It was nice being wrapped in all the boys arms. You had missed this over the course of the last month, but something felt off.

You pulled away from the group, and you saw Eddie turn and begin looking around quickly. 

"Guys, where's Stan?" Richie asked. He must have noticed the absence of your curly-haired friend as well, because everyone immediately started crawling out of the passageway and into the sewers.

"Stanley! Stan- oh shit, greywater," Eddie complained when he jumped down into the same shitty water you had all explored before this all started. You ignored him, and started looking around frantically. 

"Stanley! Stanley? Beverly?" You called, but you didn't get an answer.

Bill grabbed your hand, and you both started leading the group down the sewer through the water. You were walking in silence, straining to hear anything, when you heard Stanley's screams. 

"Stan!" Bill exclaimed, and you both began running towards the noise.

"Shit, Stanley!" Richie yelled somewhere behind you.

At the end of the sewer tunnel, you ran into a painted red door. You crashed into it, and started trying to turn the door handle, but it wouldn't open. 

"Guys, it's locked!" You cried, and the boys started kicked and bashing the door, trying to get it open. Stanley's screams were heard again. 

"Oh shit, we're coming! Don't worry!" Richie yelled.

"We're coming man!" Ben also yelled, helping. 

"Everyone d-do it at the same time!" Bill instructed, and you all took a step back, before ramming into the door. It feel backwards and you all ran inside, hearing Stan scream a third time. 

It was a dark room with a large, flowing fountain in the center. 

"Stanley!" You screamed, but no one answered. You looked frantically around the room. 

"Guys, his flashlight!" Richie yelled, and you all turned towards where his flashlight was laying on the ground. Your face paled and you begun running over towards it, Bill following behind you (he never let go of your hand- he didn't want to). 

You passed around the corner of the fountain, and let out a "Oh my god!" when you laid sight on Stanley. 

There was a terrifying-looking woman laying over Stan, and she was just about to eat his face. She had her teeth wrapped around Stanley's features, and you felt nauseous at the sight. 

"AH! What the fuck is that thing!" Richie screamed, jumping into Eddie and holding onto him for dear life. Eddie did the same, and they both wrapped their arms around each other, him doing the best he could with a cast.

(Oh yes. Reddie is real)

The woman retracted her jaw from Stanley's face, and Bill pulled you into him as she stood, looking over the group of you. 

"Oh shit!" Ben squealed, and Eddie let out a terrified yell. You pushed yourself furthur into Bill's side. 

The woman began stepping backwards, and disappeared around the corner. You started calming down, only to let out a high-pitched scream when the clown popped back around where the lady had just been, staring at the group. 

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" You screamed in terror.

'It' slowly gazed at the group, before smiling wickedly and disappearing around the corner again.