thirteen | neibolt (pt.2)

A/n- another chapter for your entertainment 😌🙌

~~~

"Mom?" You called out into the room, the yells behind you drowning into background noise as you peeked ahead into the dark, crusty room. 

"I'm in here, darling. Please, help me!" She cried, and your breath got caught in your throat. 

"Mom, I'm coming!" You cried, running into the room and standing in the center. 

It looked like it had been a study. There were bookshelves, a desk, and even coat racks strewn across the room, and you began to look around, "Mom?"

But- she was just here. You had heard her yelling. Where was she? You had to get to her. This wasn't fair! Where was she!
You continued frantically looking around the room, your mother the only thing in your mind. 

But then you heard creaking. Then a door slamming. 

Oh god. Please, no. 

Don't say you fell right into Its trap.

You turned slowly, and your eyes fell on the now-closed door you had entered only moments ago. 

Tears of fear began rolling down your face as you sprinted towards the door again, adrenaline spreading through your body... and not the good kind. 

You crashed into it and heard voices outside. You tried the door handle, but as you had predicted, it didn't work. 

"Y/n? Y/N?!" You heard Bill start yelling and you began bashing on the door as loud as you could. 

"Bill? Bill! Guys, I'm in here!" You screamed and began trying your hardest to kick, punch, bash the door, to do whatever you had to to get back into Bill's arms again. 

Suddenly, your feet felt wet.

You looked down in horror.

There was water soaking your feet. 

The room was filling with water. 

You started screaming again, bashing on the door, and you heard voices on the other side.

"Y/n?! Oh my fucking god, hold on! I- fuck!" You heard Richie yell as he began bashing on the other side of the door. 

"Y/n, hold on!" Bill screamed as he kicked at the door.

"Bill! The rooms flooding!" You started yelling, as you felt the water reach your waist. It was rising very quickly.

You couldn't tell where the water was coming from, but you didn't care. You started banging on the door loudly, teardrops that fell from your cheeks mixing with the water as it reached just below your chest area. 

Bill and Richie didn't reply, but you could tell they heard you when the bashing on the door got more violent.

The water rose to your neck and you started screaming again. 

"I'm gonna drown!" You yelled and took on the final bash on the door before taking a deep breath when you sunk under the water. 

The room was completely full, and as you turned around, you saw the clown.  

It was hovering there in the water, a creepy smile on its face as it started making it's way over to you.

You let out a high-pitched scream before suddenly, the door flung open. 

The water disappeared and so did the clown, and the only sign that there had ever been water in the room was the fact that you were collapsed on the ground, gasping for air and soaking wet.