Chapter 2

Yoorim's POV

(7:47 AM)

A ring through my phone was heard as I picked up still my eyes closed and answering it, not minding the caller's ID.

"YAH! TALL WOMEN! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU STILL SLEEPING?! GET YOUR LAZY ASS THERE AND CLASS WILL START!" Onda shouted to the other line. I put my phone away from my ears.

"Yeah right, I'm coming," I said before she could say anything I hung up.

Well another hell day for me. I stood up and went to the bathroom, As I finished, I wore my black and white Adidas. I went down and saw my Parents eating with my sister.

"Oh! The tall tree is now awake! Now speed up you'll be late again!" My parents said. I rolled my eyes.

"Class only starts at 8." 

"That still counts Yoorim," Tzuyu said while munching her food.  

"Oh? Isn't your schedule too is 8?" I said and making her widened her eyes. My parents look at us both which made my brow raise.

"Since you two schedules are 8, why don't you both go at the same time?" They said wiggling their eyebrows. I looked at them both bored and picked up my bag same goes with my sister. 

She approached me and said that we'll go to the school at the same time. We went inside the car and she started the engine.

My sister Tzuyu is senior but one year older than me. I'm a Heo, our family owns the school that we are studying at. We also own a clothing company. Yeah I know we're wealthy but I am not a spoiled brat either too my sister, unlike the ones you see in TVs and stuff.

When we arrived we shot again our cold gaze. We don't want attention, and they're even scared of us because we might expel them from this school. We once expel someone here when we're Junior High. A guy tried to block us I think it was Jimin lol he's the 12th person that we expelled.

I bid goodbye to Tzuyu and went to my classroom which I am not that late.  

I saw Onda and Sihyeon unnie talking about something that they didn't felt my presence.

"What're you guys talking about?" I said making them startle like they saw some ghost. And in result, I got slapped in my shoulders.

"Okay, what was that for?!"

"For scaring us-- and this, is for not arriving early." She said earning me again a slap. Okay really? Just for that, I get a slap? Wtf.

"Go to your seat Miss Heo. The professor will arrive soon." Said Sihyeon unnie. I did what she said and went to my seat as the professor went inside the room.

~

After all the teacher was blabbering about something which I didn't pay attention that much. We arrived at the cafeteria Sihyeon ordered our food and we sat at our respective booths. 

"You guys have any schedule later? I have free time today." Seulgi said.

"Nope, I'm also free today," Onda said while eating her food. "I have History today so I'm not kinda free," Sihyeonie said clinging into Onda. Ugh, what the heck is wrong with this two?-,-

"I am totally free today!" Joy exclaimed. I sighed. They looked at me wiggling their eyebrows.

"Wut."

"A--"

"I'm not free today I'll have Chemistry." I cut her off.

They're so weird these past few days no wonder Sihyeon and Onda was always together inseparable. Do they have something?