Chapter 7

Yiren's POV

I put my hood up and went outside. The rain was bearly visible and it's not as strong as earlier. I and Ryujin will meet at our meeting place which is not that far away from my place and hers.

You're thinking about Mia right? Well, I was too, that she might wake up and search for me since I didn't tell her yet about this situation. Yes, she is sleeping obviously, since it's almost midnight but I didn't mind it. It's mesmerizing when night time. You can see the moon shining brightly that I don't need a flashlight or anything. (A/N: believe me, it's real. The moon is surely so bright like the sun. No kidding.)

As I was walking, I saw Ryujin not far from a distance and dashed to her.

"Yah, Ryujin-ah."

She turned around and smiled slightly at me.

"Yiren-ah," She greeted. "As I said earlier, this is not good at all."

"Yeah, definitely not good at all."

"But what are we gonna do about her we can't stop her from bothering us again. She's like a psycho dude. I'm really pissed at her. But when it comes to you she seemed not to threaten you anything. God, it was truly a nightmare for me." Ryujin said imagining the creepy smile that Doyeon gave her every time she walks past her back in Junior.

It really gave us goosebumps. But I haven't admitted that we dated back then. Yeah I know I said that I was just a normal girl but I am, but not as your thinking. What I meant that by a 'normal girl' is that I'm not an insane popular kid thingy. I'm not the first one to be invited and not as last as well. Typical student should I say.

"But, we need to be careful about her. Anytime soon she'll spread malicious rumors." I said and hesitating if I should tell Ryujin about her being my ex. "Hmm... Yeah," She pauses for a bit.

"I know she's your past thing before."

I widened my eyes in surprise since I didn't know how did she found out. "How-"

"I knew it back then but it was kinda obvious? Well, she's been always sticking to you and when that psycho always sees you she looks more genuine besides to me that she would only look at me with like she would kill me in a second."

I giggled at her. The way she expresses her selves is truly funny. She's like she was facing the grim reaper every time she saw that girl.

"Well hey, doesn't mean that I dated Doyeon--the insane and frightening girl--doesn't mean that I'm gay." I protested and if I am not wrong I'm not attracted that much to girls, right?

"Well Yiren-ah, don't ever lie to me because we all know that you love Mia." She said and nudged my arm.

"Yah, what're you saying?! I don't love Mia more than friends! Y-You know the thing! I don't find Mia's face attracted especially her lips and stuff! Yah! Shin Ryujin-ah!"

Ryujin gave me a teasing look and chuckled at me because I started being defensive. "Yeah okay, don't be too defensive you're being obvious." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"So, about Doyeon, she's a problem for me. Since she's my past lover before and I don't like her saying that we're still together. But hey, what am I suppose to do?"

"Try to date, someone." She said without hesitation which made me choked at my own saliva.

She looked at me and smirked not minding me here choking. "What the heck? Are you out of your mind Shin?!" I said holding my chest and gasped.

"Well, if I were you I would like practically, date someone rather than having the annoying but frightening girl. Well as far as we knew, we still don't know her true self yet, and I don't want to find out more. She has this cold feature, right? Like she's the queen bee or something like that."