Chapter 9.5

"Yah you two, I need to go now," Ryujin said standing up, slinging her bag to her shoulders as she was about to go out she stopped at her tracks looking back at the two above her shoulders.

"Don't fuck here yeah?" She said as her grin grow when the two went red and she left the room.

A few pieces of dust later Yiren cleared her throat as she looked the other one. "Want to go out?"

"Yeah sure."

.
.
.

"Damn, this ice cream tastes so delicious," Yiren said as her eyes shined, her smooth hair shone because of the afternoon light, orange and yellowish light hit Yiren's face as the view for the other one are incredibly beautiful.

Mia's heart fluttered as the younger one focuses on the food that she is eating which takes Mia's uwu's. Her creamy skin, her puppy eyes, her smile. She just wants to take Yiren home and cuddle to her all day. But, that's a metaphor for her.

"Yeah, I like it." She shortly replied and took off her gaze from Yiren who was happily eating her ice cream, like a kid who got her favorite flavor by her mom because she did something good.

"But, I like you more." She winked and giggled at her best friend who was flustered about her words. "Shut up." She mumbled remaining a face but she's dying inside that her heart wants to hop off her chest.

"Just kidding, but that's for another time right?" The pomeranian then said a serious tone hint on her voice. But Mia was blind from her sweet voice that she forgot that it's only a sarcasm.

"Shut up Yiren-ah," She said tried to be authoritative but failed that shyness paid her. "Yeah, whatever," Yiren said as she finished up the cone, giggling.

The shorter girl skipped walked as Mia followed her shooking her head in disbelief. "Do we have homework though? I kinda forgot." Yiren stopped at her tracks trying to recollect if they had works shit to do.

She shrugged, "I don't know either, I think we don't have one since the last few days was just the teachers being busy about something that I don't give a damn about." Mia said.

The pomeranian then agreed to her since it's busy schedules for the teachers but it's not even their business anymore. She just wants to lie down or just watch mukbang videos.

Though, it really doesn't matter to her. It's really a lie that she wants to just watch and not caring for the world. She probably still wants to hang out with Mia nor Yoorim. It's between those two and it's harder for her that she can't pick who does she really likes or what.

"I really want to spend time with you more," Yiren said looking at Mia, they stared at each other as their gaze was fondly and sincerely. Her brown orbs that were telling different emotions. It was truly precious that everything from her is beautiful.

"Y-Yeah, me too." Mia then looked away flushed as well as Yiren.

'Fuck, why did I do that.' She thought embarrassed at her actions that she just wants to dig her own grave and not gonna be alive again.

Oh, wait that's hyperbole.

"Let's go now, the sun is about to set," Yiren said smiled as nothing happened earlier. As the sun slowly wane and the yellowish is fading as the orange color is getting replaced by a dark color. It was mesmerizing that you just want to watch the sunsets with your loved ones.

Mia hums as a response holding the younger's hand as it gave her an electric shock through her body.

~

"So?" He starts off looking at Yoorim, his index finger tapping as he waits for her to speak up.

Yoorim starts, "This, just look at this shit." She said throwing the folder at the man.

He looked at her confusingly and took it. Examining the weird file as he opened, papers welcoming his face as the letters were alined with small fonts.

He flipped the page as one of it caught his attention, "Two men from a company fought for money for who can kill their boss." He reads out loud enough to hear Yoorim.

She nods and he continues, "While the others were at the meeting room they looked for a chance to target the man as well, but luckily they got caught and got sent to prison. Unknowingly, one of them escaped and now on the loose."

"What the heck..." He paused as he reads the person's name, shocked that it was unbelievable for him to read such a thing. "His name is Lee Cheong or Mr. Cheong."

"You heard that name right?" Yoorim asked. The astonished man nods, "He was my former co-worker before."

She nods as understanding. "Well, Mr. Cheong needs to be in prison before anything bad happens. I don't know why this news isn't at the televisions." Yoorim said at the man who was sipping his tea.

"It isn't..?" He questioned. News like this needs to be at TVs since a killer is on the loose. A little mysterious or not little.

Yoorim nodded, "Yes, I searched about this case but it wasn't there. Even on famous news websites."

"That's odd. Do you think someone paid because of this?" He questioned, his hands clasped thinking hardly.

Yoorim then thought of that too as she was frustrated earlier because of the searching and stuff she did. "I don't know. Someone would've been."

He hums as he returned the folder to the younger. "I'll try to find out something, let's help each other 'kay?" The man said and stood up same as Yoorim. "Yeah, call me when you found something." She said and smiled,

"Thanks Yejun." Yoorim said and the other one smiled to her.

-

"Yah~ Why is this freakin' harddd?" Yiren whined as she stared at the fractions and numbers that were on her notes.

"You're dumb." Ryujin said her hands were on her head.

"Fuck you." She glared.

The other laughed out loud as she was got shushed by the librarian. "Shin Ryujin, this is a library."

"Yeah I know." She mumbled.

Yiren chuckled at the latter, "You're absurd Ryujin-ah." She said while the other one smiled.

"Yeah, I know."

~Y~

A/N: Y'all I updated because I love you guys' too much.

PS. another complicated chap lol.

and yes, you guessed it right these are old. but hey, its true happy mia day (◕ᴗ◕✿)