Chapter 11

Birds chirping beautifully in rhythm as the sun rays are warm due to the nice and perfect weather.

Yoorim stood as she straightens her uniform, tugging it in her black ripped jeans pairing it with converse black and white shoes. Sighing, she picked up her phone slinging her bag on her shoulders as she went out of her apartment.

Walking towards her car as she went inside. Engine starting up and gripped at the steering wheel, she drove off towards the school.

~

Murmurs filling the halls where all students are whispering to each other. Yiren went confused about what's going on with the gossipers that they were all shocked about.

"Is it true that Yoorim is dating someone?"

"I don't know sis, maybe it's just a rumor."

"But, Yoorim is hella rich! She also has the visual and stuff you know?" A student said Yiren eavesdropped when Mia suddenly gripped her arms.

"Holy-- Jesus! You fucking scared me!"

"Sorry." She said having a peace sign, having a toothy grin plastered on her face. "What even in the world are you doing?" Mia asked.

The Pomeranian shrugged, "I'm eavesdropping. They're all whispering to each other when I arrived."

"What is it all about?" She curiously asked.

"I don't know, maybe some rumors again."

While the corridors filled with all the students talking, a click and clack of heels stopped them as they stared at the new and fresh student walking towards having a cold gaze. All eyes on the tall figure as they pretended to not pay attention to the girl.

"Damn, she's always really hot." One of the students whispered. The other one agreed and nod their head.

Heo Yoorim, the school's fiercest and sexiest student. She has that cold aura that you'll freeze at your spot.

Yoorim sighed inside her, she hates the attention she's getting and always at unease.

She saw the girl who has a puppy-face, her face lit a bit and her pressure suddenly flew outside of her soul. Seeing Yiren, her love, always makes her feel those butterflies inside her stomach.

That said, she went inside the principal's office and heaved a big sigh.

"Pressure is at you again isn't it, Yoorim?"

The girl nodded, "Yeah, I hate the fucking attention they're giving me. Those gazes and stares, just want to go out and run away." She blabbered.

The guy chuckles and went to the pressured girl, "Hey hey, it's alright now."

"I hope so." She replied.

"So, wanna continue our investigation?"

"Sure."

----

I wonder if I should take the big one or the small one. Yiren thought while thinking deeply of her decisions.

"Come on now, Wang Yiren, you're thinking what to pick for about 25 minutes now." Mia, her best friend said.

"I know, just thinking which one will satisfy me the most."

Mia rolled her eyes and stood up, "Two mediums please." She said at the cashier, the girl nodded and yelled their orders.

Yiren looked at her with an angry puppy look, "What the hell, Mia? I wasn't even-" Mia cut her words, "Shut up now, I dont even want to wait for another 25 more minutes just  because of you, not picking any." She replied with a roll-on her eyes.

The other one pouted as Mia sat down. "So, wanna tell me something going on in your life? Hmm?" She brought up a topic.

"Nothing much, same life, still alive, breathing." The Pomeranian replied, sitting beside her. "What about you?"

"Same goes to you."

Yiren sighed and laid down her head on the table, "I wanna drop out from school..." She said.

Mia gazed at her, "Why's that?" having a worried face. Thinking of the possibilities why she would say that bluntly. 

"I don't know, too many responsibilities and it frustrates me so much," Yiren replied to her.

The girl patted her head. "If it's that you want then, I'll support you." She said, reassuring that there's nothing wrong with that. And smiled at her, a sad smile.

Yiren lifts her head, "Yeah, thank you..."

"Here's your order." A soft voice spoke and laid down the two drinks, one with a chocolate-flavored frappuccino and one with cookies and cream milk tea. Mia looking at the girl muttering a small "Thank you." And the girl left.

The latter took a sip from her frappe and the other one lifts her head, looking boredly at Mia. "What?" Mia rolling her eyes.

"Am I going to pay for this?" Yiren asked, with a sarcastic tone. "No, my treat, you broke ass dog."

Yiren looked at her sharp, "Shut up." and drank her drink.

==============

"Oh my lord please burry me unto the ground for 10 minutes."

Yoorim looked at the guy, "The fuck you were saying." She said while the other lazily turned his back. 

"Can't you see I'm so frustrated at you? Oh no, maybe not only you, at everything to be specific." He replied. 

"And? Do you think I care?" She said, sarcastically. "Seriously? Your friend is dying and you'll just look at them having your nasty jerk face watching them? Jesus Christ." 

"Yeah, correct," Yoorim said having the guy sighed in frustration. "Don't forget that I'm the reason why you're not dead yet young lady." He said, sitting down on the black leather couch. Yoorim sat down on the office chair, having her hands put together beneath her chin. "Thank you then, Yejun." She said making the guy rolled his eyes.

"Don't you have classes?" Yejun asked the latter. 

She nodded and replied, "Of course I do, but those rumors just make me so bothered about me dating someone is so ridiculous!" Yoorim said in a stifled tone, leaning on the chair and turning it while her hands are on the air.

"But are you really dating someone?"

"Of course not!" She quickly responded.

Yejun looked at her with a 'sus' manner. "Yeah sure."

Yoorim rolled her eyes on him and gave him her middle finger.

--~•==Y==•~--