Chapter 10

-

"Mia-yah why does this formula is so confusing?" Yiren asked as she tried not to be frustrated about this subject as she manifests it to the girl.

Mia laughed as she saw the note that was plastered on the papers. "Gosh, Yiren even if you're my best friend I would call you dumb." She said as she fixed her glass.

"Yeah, she's dumb," Ryujin said making Yiren glare.

The other one scoffs as she puffed her cheeks making Mia awe in cuteness.

"Whatever you guys. I don't want to do this anyways." She said crossing her arms, legs on top of the table.

She shrugged, "Whatever you say,"

Ryujin was staring at someone who has a really familiar figure as she watched them closely. She furrowed her brows and can't believe what she saw.

It was her lover with another girl. Yeah, you would say that that's normal maybe because they're friends.

A friend that was kissing your girl?

Yeah, totally friends.

She didn't want to watch more as she looked away, her tears want to get out where her anger is boiling.

"Ryujin-ah, something wrong?" Asked Mia of concern when she noticed the short-haired girl became quiet.

"It's... Nothing. I'm just a bit tired, want some corndog? My treat." She said as she stood up, same as the two.

"Yeah, we're cool as long as it's food."

~

Typing...

Typing...

Click.

Processing...

1%...

2%...

It took longer as the numbers were slowly processing.

Yoorim left her desktop and lied down her bed, thinking about the consequences that she has been through.

She ditched school just for this case as she was exhausted from the searching she has. She didn't know what to do as she thinks of Mr. Cheong.

She was shocked too because Mr. Cheong was humble towards them ever since Yoorim visited their dad at the company.

Yes, it was their company where the killer was on. They were gonna kill their dad if it wasn't their carelessness of not being oblivious.

But, nevertheless, they should be aware of everything. He might charge up in out of nowhere.

She sighed once again, facing the ceiling, her room was a bit dim as the outside and her desktops were the only source of light. She thinks of Yiren that she didn't get a chance to have spent the time to.

Yoorim always remembers her whereas her cuteness as she always stares at her fondly.

It didn't take long where her grin escaped from her lips as her cheeks are becoming tint pink.

Shooking her head to get the thought of but fairly, she never didn't think of the cute Pomeranian.

Yoorim's eyelids were slowly becoming heavy as she wants to sleep all day because of how exhausted she was.

Her beautiful eyes were now closed and not so long she heard a noise that was the cause of her exhausted self becomes fully awakened.

"What the heck is that?" She mumbled, grabbing an emergency knife where she slowly peeks through the door, meeting a dim living room. Slowly and awareness, she saw a moving figure somewhere near the kitchen,