Chapter 9

'Fucking shit..'

~

"Mia?" Yiren drifted her gaze to the girl who unexpectedly came to Ryujin's dorm.

Mia is still her, wearing glasses as the smart kids do. Though, her eyes are a bit puffy and sore. She's wearing a simple black tee partnered with blue ripped jeans.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. Yiren was just surprised about how did she know that they were inside this dorm. It doesn't mean that she doesn't like Mia being around, she's just astonished.

"No class, no friends. I've been finding you guys so I went here." She said as she sighed.

"How did you-"

"The door isn't locked, obviously." She cut off the short-haired girl. 

Mia knew something isn't right between these two. They were acting mystifying. She felt that they know something that she doesn't. She's envious because she wants to know what the actual shit is going on.

And the two, it's really obvious. They were anxious.

"What's up with your gazes bitches?" She snorted as the two cleared their throat nervously.

Ryujin starts off, "Nothing, just... surprised (?)" She said more like a question which made Yiren mentally facepalms.

'Fuck this Shin, I thought she's smart.' she thought while eyeing the short-haired girl.

"Surprised by what? By my presence?" The latter then said trying to see if they would react to something else.

They were taken aback especially the Pomeranian. "No, why would we?" Yiren said fast enough before Ryujin would say anything nonsense again.

Mia shrugged, sitting next to Yiren. "I don't know. I suddenly felt that you guys don't want me to be around..." She mumbled enough barely to hear.

Yiren's face softens as she side hugged her best friend, "It's just unexpected Mia." She said as she placed her head on her shoulders.

"Sorry, I'm just aware if I did something wrong."

"Motherfuckers, you know that I'm here right?" Ryujin interrupted their lovey-dovey scene as she crossed her arms, eyebrows reached up.

They both separated as they flushed, embarrassed that they didn't notice the short-haired girl in front of them. "You're just jealous coz Lia isn't here." She mockingly said.

Ryujin scoffs and looked away, "Oh, and about that..." She trailed off scratching her nape from the nervousness she's feeling. The two waited for the girl to respond as their gaze was odd.

"She said she wants you guys to meet again since it's been a while," Ryujin spoke up as she smiled. 

The two then smiled widely as they squealed in excitement. They hadn't met in a while so it's been a few years since they've met. 

But, behind that excitement that Yiren has been plastered, she felt that something is off.

~

"C'mon, fucking pick up the phone!" Yoorim yelled in frustration as she called and dialed the number again and again.

"The number you have dialed--"

"Shut up! Why won't he pick the shit out?!" She then dialed the number again for the hundredth time, eyebrows furrowed as she walks back and forth.

"Hel-"

"Finally!"

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse your ass, I've been calling you and texting! Didn't you saw that?" Yoorim said as her eyebrows met, confused about the person from the other line.

The other one made an 'ooh' sound as he was confused. "Sorry about that I just saw it, my phone is silent for a while."

Yoorim sighed as she calmed herself due to the shouting earlier. "Well, that's not okay. I've been fucking calling you for the hundredth times. I even spammed you!"

"Sorry again Yoorim, I'm quite busy nowadays but, that's not important. Why did you call anyway?" 

"I need to say really important to you. And, it's about a file that I saw that I didn't mean to. So, I think showing it to you would at least solve something?" 

The other one hums. "Yeah? Let's meet at a nearby store okay?" 

Yoorim hums back as a response and ended the call that a 'beep' from the phone. She looked again at the folder and sighed heavily. 

'I hope this isn't what I expected.'

~Y~

It's short