Chapter 3

Yiren POV

[Next Day]

I woke up early than my alarm clock due to excitement and I don't know why.

I prepared myself and went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast I lived alone and my parents are doing some things and they're gonna be busy again.

When I finished I brushed my teeth and put some perfume on my uniform which I don't know why.

Probably because of Mia

Then I finished doing some things and I got a sudden knock at my door. I opened it and revealing my best friend Mia. This time she's not wearing glasses.

Damn, she's gotten prettier.

I smiled at her sweetly and picked up my bag. I intertwined fingers with her and I got like an electric flow to my body when I suddenly held her smooth hand.

"Let's go?" She said looking at me. I smiled and nodded. Blood running up to my face that I can feel that my cheeks are burning.

Why am I like this?

When we arrived at school I saw again Yoorim talking to someone on the phone.

"Isn't that Yoorim?"

"Hmm... Yeah? Why? Are you interested in her?" Mia said sarcastically. I looked at her in disgust.

"Oh, my dear Mia~ no."

I said and she chuckled. We went to the locker section and I was about to go to Mia when someone came first.

Someone with blonde hair.

When she was about to touch MY Mia, I quickly went to Mia and put my arm on her shoulders.

"Hi! Are you taking my best friend? If is, I'm not gonna allow you. She's busy today." I said smiling at her bitterly.

"O-Oh.. Maybe let's hang out next week then M-Mia." She said shyly. Oh, I'm not letting someone steal my Mia.

"N--"

"Okay! See you then!"

What the he--

"R-Really? Thanks!" She said and was about to hug her but I glared which she stopped and bowed her head.

"See you then Jiwon," Mia said. The Jiwon girl smiled and thanked again Mia and she proceeded to her class.

I removed my arm from Mia's shoulder and turned walking to my class. My heart is aching and I don't know why.

Mia ran and called me. "W-Wait, Yiren-ah! Where are you going?" She said catching up to me. I turned around.

"To my class," I said coldly and I was about to proceed but she held my wrist which made me turn around.

"A-Are you jealous?" She said more like a whisper which made me soft.

"N-No..." I denied. "I know you, promise it's just a hangout.. nothing more," Mia said.

Should I? Is it just a hangout? Why do I feel something was about to happen?

"Fine... Promise?"

"Promise." She smiled and kissed me on the cheeks which made me blush.

"Alright then, let's go to class," I said and clung to her arms. We went to our class and we sat again beside the window.

Minutes passed and I and my best friend were chatting about something when someone entered the room.

Yoorim.