7

minjoo motioned the two girls to stay close to her as she points her gun towards the door. no one really decided to open the door as they had doubts whose at the other side.

*chatter* *chatter* *chatter*

the words were incoherent, basically the girls had a hard time trying to understand what the people from the outside was talking about.

not until the locked clicked indicating that whatever the person was doing to the door knob worked now. slowly the door moved open.

"yah, quiet we don't know whose in here" a girl voice chimmed.

"you're gonna get us killed yena-yah" another girl voice joined.

hearing what the girl just called the person, minjoo figured it was one of her unnies. though her gun was still pointed at the door, not too sure if it's really her members.

the three girls who jammed the door tried to find their phones to have visual since it's currently dark inside. once they did turned on their phones flashlight they were welcomed with guns pointed straight at them.

"holy shit- drop the gun minjoo" said yena who was surprised seeing minjoo pointing a gun at them.

"unnie! oh you dont know how i miss you guys" minjoo chimmed

while putting down their guns, they rejoice once again. chaeyeon noticed that someone is missing from the group, she does remember hearing chaewon's voice from the call that they had early.

"minjoo-yah, where's chaewon?" chaeyeon asked.

the girls went silent. the air was gloomy, and because of this the three other girls got curious as to why they fell silent as soon as chaewon was mentioned.

yena who is worried asked the girl again, "where is chaewon minjoo-yah?"

minjoo had weary eyes said, "u-unnie... chaewonnie sacrifice herself for us. someone tried to- tried to attack us, we had no other choice, she told us to run as far as possible and we did"

"you left chaewon?!" yena whisper-shouted

"we didn't have a choice unnie! what choice did we have. she pleaded for us to run, for our safety. its not like we wanted to leave her, we didnt have any weapons to protect us" said yujin who had tears running down her cheeks.

everyone was shocked to hear that chaewon sacrifice. the older girls tried to calm yena down cause they might attract bad people again.

"we have to get out of here guys, the other girls are still at the dorm with no protection. grab other weapons to bring." sakura suggested.

"we can go back to where we went" chaeyeon remarked.

the girls were scared but nevertheless they went with the plan. they grabbed what they could carry and bring back to their dorm.

meanwhile, while everyone was busy yena's phone suddenly lit up and started ringing. the lass immediately picked up her phone seeing the caller was yuri.

"we found the girls- wait whats that banging sound? yuri? is everything alright?" said yena

"unnie! were trapped help us! someone was banging on the door for awhile now and we dont know who it is but it wont stop, but eunbi unnie blocked off the door but its been here for awhile now, unnie im scared"

"joyul, okay, dont panic we'll be there as soon as possible. we need you guys to hide and get any kind of weapon to protect yourself okay?"

"okay please make it fas--"

"shit yuri? yuri-yah?"

the line was cut off. even though she told the younger to not panic it was honestly her who was panicking. the girls had a worry plastered all over their faces seeing yena's face all worked up.

"i think yuri's phone ran out of battery, we need to go back now. they're trapped, yuri said someone has been obnoxiously banging the front door. they dont know if it will stop but eunbi unnie has the door blocked off"

"shit... lets go! get the weapons and stay alert girls" said sakura

==================================