10

the six girls were listening to where the honking is coming from.

it was quiet, for a while which was too suspicion for them. they stayed composed as if they were ready to be attacked. everyone had their senses raised, looking everywhere to see within the dark alleyway.

the quietness was soon broken when yena's phone rang again.

the lass was startled by this. she started clicking the screen to cancel the call once again but the caller kept on calling, she was panicking and because of this, she made a quick decision although a stupid one.

she threw her phone away, sliding from its rough ground.

"ya! why did you do that!" chaeyeon whisper-shouted.

"we needed that you duck, our phones are about to die!" sakura exclaimed.

"i was panicking okay! a-and it kept ringing" yena paused her voice was trembling . "i-i had no choice" 

chaeyeon sighs. "quick, saku-chan, we need to send a message to the members that were coming"

both chaeyeon and sakura quickly tried getting their phones out, as soon as chaeyeon typed a few words it immediately shuts down. same goes to sakura.

great, now they don't have any gadgets to keep up with the other members. what worries them is that yuri called them earlier about someone banging and now that they don't have any gadgets to communicate with. they don't know what's happening to the other members.

"unnie... shut up for a moment," yujin said. "do you hear that?"

the girls were immediately silenced as soon as yujin spoke. they tried to listen carefully at what yujin meant. soon after, another honk was heard.

sakura took her gun and aimed it to wherever she heard the sound was, but the Japanese girl was stopped by yena who shook her head towards her. "kkura unnie don't, this isn't like a game, you can barely aim in the game what more if its real life. we don't see anyone yet but we can't risk this"

"saku-chan, yena's right... we can't risk this, lets hide for now" chaeyeon chimed. looking all composed.

they were all about to look for a hiding spot.

trying to walking carefully.

the girls checked their surroundings first before they do anything. slowly, they peaked their heads looking if the area was fine.

once they thought that it was safe, they tried looking for a place to hide.

but they didn't notice there was someone watching them from behind.

"move a fucking muscle and this bullet goes straight in your skulls."

===============================

hey guys! you guys obviously knew that this story was gonna contain swearing right? so i just wanted to clear that off-

bye :)

Dawn | izoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें