13

"move a f*cking muscle and this bullet goes straight into your skulls"

hearing that the girls were shivering in fear. slowly, they could hear footsteps going closer to them.

yena's reflexes spiked which cause her to raised both of her hands, surrendering. the other girls also followed.

sakura looked over to her shoulder to see who could it be but a gun was aimed at her.

"look ahead of you cherry."

she immediately averted her gaze.

while everyone is scared, yena and chaeyeon made an eye contact, sending telepathy messages. although, because of the situation chaeyeon didn't catch it instead, sakura came in rescue. both yena and sakura made an eye contact with chaeyeon.

the three girls were sending messages with their eyes together.

yena blinked her eyes and as she blinks her gaze moved from the two girls to the person who was aiming the gun at them. the duck then also made a signal that the guy had a somewhat grenade in his hands.

both sakura and chaeyeon blinked twice confirming that they got what the latter meant.

yena suddenly tackled the person reaching out for the item that he was holding, chaeyeon also helped. while sakura took the three youngest away from the situation.

yena got a hold of the item and took it away from the person. before the guy could stand up the duck pulled the trigger of the item and threw it towards him.

smokes were coming out of it making it hard to see.

"YAH!" the guy shouted.

he tried to aim towards the girls but it was hard to make up any visual cause of the smoke. even though he couldn't see anything he still aimed and shot his weapon in any direction the girls could possibly be.

series of gun shots were heard. and as he shot his gun, grunts echoed throughout the alleyway.

"GET THEM!"

running away as fast as they could. when suddenly nako dropped down. the girls were worried thinking that nako might have been shot.

"i tripped, minjoo, she's hurt!"

the girls look to where minjoo could.

"MINJOO!"

the lass was holding onto her legs. her jeans covered with blood, she was wincing in pain.

chaeyeon and yujin came in her need while the remaining girls helped nako.

nako scraped her knees making her have difficulties in standing up.

"take nako-chan" yena said handing the girl to sakura. "i'll get us a ride."

both sakura and nako furrowed their brows. nako was confused, meanwhile sakura was scared in her thoughts.

yena dragged yujin with her and thankfully the younger didn't complain.

"unnie what are we gonna do?"

"steal a car." she said, sounding as if it was that easy.

both girls listened to a multiple footsteps coming their way. as they looked back it was the girls.

"kkuraㅡ"

"THEY'RE COMING PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE THE CAR READY?!"

"WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE CAR YET!!"

the girls started yelling, panicking. as if on cue, yujin spotted a car in an open space. she immediately ran to it with yena following her.

"YAH YUJIN-AH SWITCH!" yena commanded.

"hUH?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE YET SO SWITCH"

yujin now noticed that she was running for the driver seat. they switch places and yujin ran towards the passenger seat while yena's running towards the driver seat.

"YENA I SWEAR IF YOU KILL US WITH YOUR DRIVING, MY SOUL WILL HAUNT YOU!" sakura warned.

the reason why sakura was scared of yena driving because the duck can be reckless sometimes, and that sometimes might happen now. sakura already had the feel of what death might look like when she first rode the car together with the lass. she promised herself that she wouldn't join yena on any car rides anymore but luck wasn't on her side today.

"fasten your seatbelt, were gonna take off~" yena said sounding too excited. which worried sakura.

sakura sighs. "this isn't a rocket yena, please drive safely"

chaeyeon took care of minjoo's wound by knotting it with her plaid fannel shirt to stop the bleeding.

"keep minjoo awake, she lost alot of blood earlier" yena said.

"im still awake unnie, the adrenaline is helping me" the frog huffs.

"we need to go faster though unnie, the girls are probably in trouble" nako chimed.

"go faster? alright, your wish is my command~"

"waitㅡ" nako suddenly realized what she just did.

"WAIT!!ㅡ" the girls screamed in unison.

yena changed the speed and went faster than it was seconds ago. failing to notice the plead of her members. she looked like she's used to speeding but her poor members were scared out of their wits.

=============================

im sorry for waiting, been busy voting and other stuff. have a good day. also we only have a (few) chapters left now.