12

leaving on the girls who were shaking up by the situation. chaewon grabbed her gun

"unnie, take care of the girls. leave immediately and we'll catch up."

the girls shook their head. they didn't want anyone left behind.

hyewon blocked the radish who was ready to knock some ass.

"like hell i would let you do anything." hyewon knew that chaewon doesn't even have the strength to fight anymore. "you stay here. in your state right now i don't think you can fight. leave it to me."

hiichan immediately grabbed hyewon's wrist making the latter look at her. "you aren't going inside alone, we are a team. we're coming with you."

the girls were stubborn but the older couldn't do anything about instead she smiled at them.

without any hesitations they slowly stood up from their current position. "alright, but i need yuri and chaewon to stay here instead. chaewon is wounded someone has to be with her until we get eunbi unnie back."

the girls simultaneously nod their head in agreement.

chaewon was left with yuri. although the lass was saddened when she couldn't help her unnie but she knew that the other girls had it under control.

atleast that's what she formerly believed.

the girls moved on from their mission: Operation save Eunbi unnie. the door wasn't even close enough, so the girl barely had any troubles in opening it.

"f*ck, i never knew i could have this experience with an idol." he grins. "let alone someone hot like you."

eunbi struggles to get away from the grip but the man's strength was too much for her. her struggling stopped only once she ran out of stamina.

"stop resisting, i know you'll like this. stay still and let me do the job."

a tear was forming, she was frightened by this. she wanted to kick the person and ran back to her girls.

her breath hitched when she felt cold hands touching her thighs. the man was already touching her body, she wanted to remove those filthy hands away from her body as much as possible but couldn't when her hands were handcuffed by a rope.

the leader struggled to fight back but she slowly was losing her hope. she stayed still, not being able to do anything anymore.

in her peripheral view she saw a shadow. multiple shadows infact. she thought that it was the guy's friend. stream of tears finally left the older's eyes, she knew that there was no hope now.

when it became clearer, she notice the familiar figure.

it was the girls.

eunbi's eyebrows furrowed. she expected the girls already left the dorm. she noticed it when she saw hyewon gesturing to stay quiet.

before any further things that the guy could possibly do. hyewon pushed off the guy who was hovering over eunbi.

"stay away from her you asshole!"

the guy grimanced.

"how lovely, is this your knight and shining armor?" he mocked, standing up with the help of the bedsheets.

he again glared at them. fury was visible in his eyes. "you ruined our moment," he scoffs. "i was settling the mood but you ruined it, you b*tch!"

he suddenly charged at the girls.

the girls were scattered all over the place. hyewon was giving some punches here and there, she also was receiving one. quite an awful one too.

hitomi and wonyoung helped hyewon by punching the back of the guy which seems no effect on the person at all.

the guy finally had enough, he took his gun aiming it suddenly at hyewon.

hyewon was startled by this. sweats were forming.

the remaining girls went to steal the gun. wellㅡ they had it for a moment only for the guy to slapped the gun away from the girls.

the gun fell.

wonyoung ran up to it grabbing it immediately and pointing it to the guy.

the guy showed no fear. he instead grin at the young girl who was shakingly aiming the gun.

"you think you can kill me?!" he said in an aggressive tone. "you wouldn't even dare."

wonyoung was scared. but not for her life, she was scared for her unnie's life. she wanted to protect her members, her friends. and now was the time.

"watch me" wonyoung said, before aiming the gun right at the chest of the guy.

then it went off.

chaewon and yuri came running back inside the room where their members was. they were shocked to see blood flooding on the floor. some blood was splattered at hyewon and hitomi since they were near.

they girls were snap back at the situation and stared at wonyoung who was still shakingly pointijg the gun to nowhere.

they went near their youngest. chaewon took the gun from wonyoung.

"i-i killed him" her voice was shaky.

eunbi hushed the girl. hugging her tightly. "it's okay, breathe, unnie's fine. we are fine." hearing the older's soothing voice calmed the latter.

everything happened too quick.

hyewon sighed. "did he do anything to you unnie?"

eunbi shook her head.

again, the girls sighed in relief. knowing that they came exactly right at the moment.

"unnie, we need to go. the loud gunshot probably alarmed that guy's friend." hitomi chimed.

"but where do we go?" yuri asks.

the girls pondered, they know that they shouldn't go too far incase yena and the rest of the girls comes back.

"how about the studio? the dance studio. we can wait from the other member's there, we'll hear their footsteps if they're here."

the girls nod, agreeing with their leader.

the girls left the room, except for hyewon and eunbi.

"i'm glad we have you back unnie" hyewon blurted out before running up to the members who were preparing to get out of the dorm.

"lets go! someone might come" hitomi said, urgent as ever.

eunbi came out off the room.

chaewon who had two guns now threw the other one at their leader.

eunbi caught the gun, reloading it.

"let's go."

==============================

hi, the gun reloading sound effect is dramatic and unnecessary but i find it cool anyways lmao. sorry everyone