16

"kwangbae!" the girls rejoice in unison. "where's yuri and hyewon?"

yena ears perked at the mentioned hamster, she looks at her members seeing that yuri and hyewon aren't there.

before anyone could ask any more further questions, eunbi beckon to not talk so loudly.

"the girls went to check if everything was fine but they never came back."

"and you let them unnie?!" yena's voice increased, she was mad. mad for letting the girls go.

"i know, i'm sorry. but we will find them, cause if not i don't know what i should do." she retorts.

their leader had her head hung low, knowing that she messed up big time. she's supposed to be the mother of the group, the one who keeps them safe but now that two of their members are missing she's scared. scared that maybe something happened to them.

"i know everyone is worried right now, but we have to keep ourselves together. we'll find the girls. i promise." sakura chimed.

everyone nod. completely agreeing to sakura's advice. trying not to attract more attention which they obviously already failed earlier because of yena.

the girls went into groups, not wanting to split up anymore. afraid that if they do, another unfortunate event might happen and them not having each other's backs will be worst.

as quiet as they could, they tip-toed. gripping on each of their weapons. their alerts were activated, scanning the place for a hamster and a peach.

==================================

"yuri" hitomi mutters, as she gazes at the hamster who was still unconscious.

after some time the lass wakes up from her unconscious state. seeing that they were tied up a trail of tears went down. she winced in pain when she tried escaping but the rope that was wrapped around her wrist wouldn't budge.

"calm down," hitomi again mutters.

they were locked inside an empty dorm.

thankfully, the pocket knife that she picked up came in handy. the japanese girl tried to release herself from the tight rope. feeling that it was loosening up, she wiggles her arms, breaking the rope and freeing herself.

she went closer to the hamster who was waiting for her patiently as she sniffs. trying her best not to panic and cry again.

"stop crying you silly hamster,"

the girls giggle softly, hitomi was doing a great job of calming the girl by distracting her from the situation. and because of that, yuri managed to pull herself together.

taking a deep breath, she waits for hitomi to cut the rest of the rope. once she was released she hugged her friend.

"we don't have time for this" hitomi exclaims, she's just not fond of affections. and definitely not at the right time to do such.

the lass released the hug and stood up from her place with the help of her friend.

"we have to warn the rest" yuri mutters. "but we need to find a way to get out of here first."

they scanned the room for any items that could be useful for them only to find that there weren't really.

slowly, they went near the door to peak.

and confirming what they thought, it was guarded.

although, they only see two of them. still, they couldn't recklessly go out there like they could handle the two. their back-ups might come and they'd be outnumbered.

the girls tried to brainstorm their way out but everything leads to them doing reckless things just to get out.

finally, they decided it was better to do what they planned out instead of doing nothing at all.

hitomi and yuri tried to split and hide, while the hamster took a cup throwing it somewhere in the room while she also took a vase.

successfully reaching the attention of the two men outside. the girls prepared theirselves as they watched the men who went in to check.

seeing a perfect opportunity, yuri went behind one of the men and smashing the vase at the guy's head making the person drop unconscious. hitomi came rushing into the other guy who was ready to tackle yuri.

and just in time, she stabs the guy. protecting herself and yuri.

"yah! run!" hitomi chimed as she drags yuri away from the place.

although they were still tired from the running earlier, they could still run just to survive.

what happens next left hitomi doing the only that she could do, just for them to survive. even if it means only one of them escapes.

hitomi agapes at a new man, which she thought was the backup of those two injured men. she pulled yuri behind her, protecting her.

"yuri-ah, i want you to run, and don't look back."

"what?! what are you going to do??!"

while the man aims the gun towards them hitomi panics, but her mind only went on to protect the lass. 

she let go of yuri. "now yuri! run!"

and just like what hitomi command, yuri ran as fast as she could. she wasn't supposed to look back when she heard a loud bang. 

there she saw hitomi freeze, holding her stomach. yuri could see something liquid from the girl's hand. and she knew, she knew that hitomi was shot.

she stood there not wanting to believe that her friend, hitomi, was shot. 

her moment was ruined when again the man who had a grin on his face pointed the gun again towards her. and hitomi who was still conscious ran in front of the hamster. 

another shot.

at the back of hitomi.

yuri's tears fell down. hitomi grips on the arms of yuri as she looks at the lass straight in the eyes. "leave now, find the unnies," she says, not breaking a single contact with the hamster, the japanese girl smiles for the last time. "go now"

the hamster nods, running away for the nth time. she hears another bang and finally a thud, as if someone fell, drop dead . her tears fell even more and while she runs away she wipes her eyes. not looking back anymore, just like what hitomi ordered her not to.

yuri ran to wherever her feet would lead to. 

"hiichan,"

===============================================